Help!!

mark1simon

I have a month old smart tv which I have enjoyed watching the Rams via the browser with no probs until yesterday, upon entering my email and password I encountered a problem , firstly email goes in but when entering password it doesn’t let me complete it before telling me my details are incorrect!!, tried password reset with no luck, only reason I brought the tv was to watch us get beat every week((-:   Any ideas? 

thanks in advance Si

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mark1simon said:

I have a month old smart tv which I have enjoyed watching the Rams via the browser with no probs until yesterday, upon entering my email and password I encountered a problem , firstly email goes in but when entering password it doesn’t let me complete it before telling me my details are incorrect!!, tried password reset with no luck, only reason I brought the tv was to watch us get beat every week((-:   Any ideas? 

thanks in advance Si

First off can you log in on another device ? At least you can determine if you have the right credentials in.

How are you entering the details, is it on a remote or external keyboard ?

52 minutes ago, mark1simon said:

Hi

Ended up watching it on my MacBook , no problem signing in, also iPhone no problem

I've found browsers on smart TVs to be clunky. Try a USB keyboard maybe if you haven't already. 

Archived