I agree, do you?

Oldben

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Rosenior saying the players are hurting. I’m sure he said that after the Barnsley game. We don’t give a duck. We need more energy, passion and pace. We’re down. I said that weeks ago. Unless we get a warnock or big Sam type of manager until the end of the season. Duck all the staff of apart from Walker who has done a great job at the youth level. We need a clean slate. Ye players are bank too but the current staff aren’t much better. 
fitness coaches are a joke. Look at Leeds and Brentford last season. They were the teams running the most. We need to replicate that.  Not to be successful but just to stay up 

I think all the existing staff and players (including Rooney) are too close and have therefore because part of the problem. They themselves have got the team into this predicament.  If they can see what is going wrong and therefore cannot set about changing things to put it right were in trouble.

We need a fresh pair of experienced eyes who can quickly pinpoint our weakness tactically and positionally and set about producing a clear game plan which the players understand and believe in. He needs to be a good motivator to remove all the negativity which has crept into the players minds.  

Most of all we need to have clear defined way of playing which uses the assets of all our better players to the full.

I for one don't care if its 'BIg Sam' or 'Little Bob' who does this as long we change our our whole mind set soon, otherwise there is only one way were going .

We all ready hold the record for relegation with lowest points from the Premier league we don't please want to make it a double with lowest relegated from the Championship

The time to stop dithering and experiment is now over who ever's in charge needs to make a DECISION and let us have a proper experience manager in charge.

Even if we were only allowed to pick a manager from the pool of coaches already at the club Rooney wouldn't be top of the list. If you open it up to outsiders he'd be so far down the list you'd need a pair of binoculars to see his name.

7 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Think Rooney would honestly be last on my list of potential managers. I just hope to god we aren’t stupid enough to give him the job. I’d honestly take bloody Big Sam over him.

You are forgetting that piece of trash called John Terry.

Surely no one is below him.

12 hours ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Can’t believe he thinks he’s capable of playing 90 minutes. That’s the most insulting thing for me. Looked like he was playing sweeper for the last 20 mins. ?

Well we took a central defender off the pitch after the goal and given Bristol were sitting in, he was in effect playing that position. He must have done it quite well given you though that ?

9 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Well we took a central defender off the pitch after the goal and given Bristol were sitting in, he was in effect playing that position. He must have done it quite well given you though that ?

Im not very good with tactics, but for me, Byrne has looked like right fullback or wing back depending which tactic we have used.

Archived