Middlesbrough v Derby County: Matchday Thread (A)

Chris_Martin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

He isn’t god u know 

he’s a talented kid who’s come in and done well, and come in and done not so well 

Maybe jhi isn’t ready ... maybe he’s not ready to come into a struggling side devoid of confidence 

Be a great way to ruin a kid 

Mate, give up.

Maybe he isnt ready? Have you watched the games tonight, or the games Sibley played in post lockdown?

He isnt God, but he is good.

Whereas Rooney isnt good, he is God awful.

7 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Not watching the game except the occasional highlights on Sky, but it seems always the way. Believe it's the same ref (Peter Banks) who refused us a penalty when Bogle (I think) was cleaned out and Lampard went down the touchline to ask the lino about it. This ref wanted to make a name for himself and sent Frank off. Again it sounds no favours from him. 

Yep. Think Shay Given remembers that too. Boro had the ref from the start but naively we fell into the trap of protesting with petulant behaviour. Where is our cunning & guile? 

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

If Steve McClaren masterminded this second half formation change & subs he needs sacking again already.

Come on cocunut,this shower of poo is down to Cocus absolute poo fest foundation in the first place and Rooney's and roseniors total incompetence at group managing this shower.

Mac can't believe what a load of baalocks he's watching in his first day in the job.

I genuinely consider myself to be fairly calm about this sort of stuff but I’m gone tonight with this, It’s not even the academy lads but the experienced players should be having a hard look at themselves. I was a Cocu in but in no way do I think this should be used as Phil wasn’t so bad excuse as this was similar to the Reading game. Just so annoyed that the club is such a shambles from the top.

Archived