Jozwiak and Bielik absence update

David

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Why would you need an U23 game with an injured knee. I am calling ********. 

It's not an injured knee, it's a lack of match sharpness. Rosenior said on the radio that they felt it better he played a full 23s game than sit on the bench for the first team.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Good news Jozwiak will be back on Wednesday, we really missed him today. Not sure why Bielik needed another U23 game, he looked fine against Barnsley 

So who do you want to play Bird or Belick ? - for me Bird because Belick will be gone at the first opportunity he gets 

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Two defensive midfielders? - isn’t that one of the reasons we don’t score goals ? 

I personally wouldn't play 4-2-3-1; I'd go 4-3-3 but anyhow....I think the reason we're not scoring is that we don't have enough quality in the attacking players, no matter how many are on the pitch.

31 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So who do you want to play Bird or Belick ? - for me Bird because Belick will be gone at the first opportunity he gets 

Bielik for me, I rate Bird, but Bielik would allow us to play 433 and act as the defensive shield behind two more attacking midfielders. Of course, you could play them both, maybe even with Bielik in CB.

29 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Bielik for me, I rate Bird, but Bielik would allow us to play 433 and act as the defensive shield behind two more attacking midfielders. Of course, you could play them both, maybe even with Bielik in CB.

Bielik is a bit kamikaze and has not proven himself really. Max Bird was great today spotting effective  short passes to our players through crowded space.

Archived