Ian Skye Radio Derby

JG400

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Self isolating?

I am pretty sure he has been absent for longer than 2 weeks , I assummed this at first but seems to long, old Andy Twigge (with an E )  has been doing the breakfast slot for weeks it seems like

Just now, JG400 said:

I am pretty sure he has been absent for longer than 2 weeks , I assummed this at first but seems to long, old Andy Twigge (with an E )  has been doing the breakfast slot for weeks it seems like

For the last two or three years, I don't think I've ever heard Radio Derby playing and not heard Andy Twigge's voice.

4 hours ago, JG400 said:

Who’s doing his slot in the afternoon then? 

• 2 months later...
On 26/01/2021 at 08:36, Philmycock said:

Ian Skye was/is an excellent presenter.  Twigge is annoying. Jordon is a prat who cannot interview people properly.

I dont mind Twigg (with an E) , he tends to cater for the over 80's but can be amusing , not to sure about his on-air relationship with Heidi Booth though a bit to 1970's for my liking.

I also note you say 'is an excellent presenter' do you know where he has gone ?

It’s an absolute junk radio station anyway. Why anyone would listen, except for DCFC coverage is beyond me. I used to be forced to listen as punishment for getting involved in car share to work! I shudder just thinking about the dull conservative cringefest trying to be relevant and humorous, and failing badly. 

17 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

.....and he sounds a bit like Adrian Chiles 

True. Listen to Jordan interviewing anyone, he's obviously just got a list of questions and never listens or reacts to any answers, similar to the utter tripe that is Vanessa Feltz. Ian Skye (much like Jeremy Vine) is very engaging and skilled at the art of interviewing.

Archived