January 2021 transfer thread

B4ev6is

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

On paper Jozwiak Lawrence Ince Waghorn Ibe is very good at this level and should be enough to keep us in the league which is our main aim currently.

WR is showing that he wants edge and grit from his players and I don't think he sees this in Lawrence. And very sadly things are not looking great for Ibe. So I don't think it will be this line up 

58 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

WR is showing that he wants edge and grit from his players and I don't think he sees this in Lawrence. And very sadly things are not looking great for Ibe. So I don't think it will be this line up 

What makes you say that - Rooney was choosing him for the wide right prior to his injury and he looked to be playing well there.

On 19/11/2020 at 00:26, B4ev6is said:

Well just watching Wales game I know this might a probleam wages wise but Daniel james hardly played any games man utd with new owners might be available on loan.

Offered to big Sam apparently but he turned him down. I thought Wayne could pull some strings on this one if no Prem teams want him.

On 14/12/2020 at 16:40, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

For January (if the funds are there) I'd go for players I know would do a job in the Championship.

Tom Lees from Sheff Wed
Alex Mowatt and Cauley Woodrow from Barnsley

Barnsley have a good manager. Team and money so unlikely.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

What makes you say that - Rooney was choosing [Tom] for the wide right prior to his injury and he looked to be playing well there.

interactions between the two of them on the pitch not encouraging and I think WR has seen that Tom is at his most energetic only after being dropped. Let's see. Not sure Holmes fits the WR mould either. Could be an interesting window  

50 minutes ago, Strider said:

Any chance of a cheeky bid for a former Ram at MK Dons?

... Cameron Jerome's been in fine form this season! ? 

Why not make it a double swoop and see if Keogh is available? I don't think we're that desperate yet. 

55 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Good shout in terms of a pre contract signing for the summer ( he isn’t going to take a pay drop yet) 

Very good defender particularly at this level. Although I understand the shouts for a younger defender. 

Don't understand why he hasn't been mentioned more?

Anyone know how close Tomori is to the Chelsea squad? Not watched much of them but can't remember him being named on the team sheet the last few times I've watched them. Did a quick search and it looks like he's only been named 5 times on the bench and played 44 minutes in the prem. Wondering whether a loan is worth an ask???

19 minutes ago, BrudeRAM said:

Anyone know how close Tomori is to the Chelsea squad? Not watched much of them but can't remember him being named on the team sheet the last few times I've watched them. Did a quick search and it looks like he's only been named 5 times on the bench and played 44 minutes in the prem. Wondering whether a loan is worth an ask???

Wondered what’s gone on with him too. Said he loved his time here and clearly has affection for Derby. Such a good footballer not playing. 

22 minutes ago, BrudeRAM said:

Took a peek at their fans comments after the man city defeat and there were a few calling for him to be playing instead of Zouma, so doesn't seem far from the first team. 

Archived