The only question that matters

dcfcreece1601

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

The only question that mattered to me is whether to put a bottle of Straffe Hendrik Quad or Tripel Karmeleit in the fridge for my first beer tonight. I then came up with the perfect solution...

1578238067_whynotboth.jpg.bd9872237fd2ed6b0935a8d43580e870.jpg

I read that as Jeff Hendrick or 3 Nuns. ... strange choices 

4 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Is the new manager going to start the bounce?

I hope he starts to win games, gets into this bunch of footballers and tell them they have responsibility to get ourselves out of this downward spiral, restore pride on the pitch and give the city of Derby some self belief back that all ain’t as bad as it seems.

We have taken far too many knocks on and off the field in the last few years, time to make headlines for the right reasons.

It really is now or sadly.... League 1 

7 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

I hope he starts to win games, gets into this bunch of footballers and tell them they have responsibility to get ourselves out of this downward spiral, restore pride on the pitch and give the city of Derby some self belief back that all ain’t as bad as it seems.

We have taken far too many knocks on and off the field in the last few years, time to make headlines for the right reasons.

It really is now or sadly.... League 1 

I agree , the squad is more than good enough to be top half of the table its not acceptable 

23 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I agree , the squad is more than good enough to be top half of the table its not acceptable 

Sadly I don’t think it is, I just want some pride installed and passion to get us out the bottom 3. 

2 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Sadly I don’t think it is, I just want some pride installed and passion to get us out the bottom

I'd say waghorn , jozwiak,  Rooney,  Marshall,  Clarke etc all have the quality for top 10 , a few hit and miss and a few unproven for long enough to be judged,  but confidence and quality in the final 3rd need a huge improvement for sure,  leeds in league 1 springs to mind 

Archived