Nut nutmeg?! Curtis shows the young 'uns!

RoyMac5

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is interesting all these vids coming out of the club showing how much fun the lads are Instantly having now Phil has gone. It’s been almost a media blackout this season.

It’s not much but I like these type of vids. Whether Phil had any say in restricting content, or whether they were genuinely miserable in training who knows. The tinfoil hat brigade could also speculate the club had reduced content to undermine Cocu’s training in the public eye ?‍♂️ 

13 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

I would imagine it is just the club trying to bring some positivity in a period of uncertainty. 

I don't buy that training has to be fun. It should be hard, it should push you. But right now maybe some light relief is for the best.

Absolutely it should. 

It is hard by nature and sharing a joke during times of adversity is great team building and bonding. 

Creating a vibrant team spirit and associating that with graft is perfect preparation for games. 

If it was jokey and easy I would agree with you and there have certainly been times when it looked like we were unfit as a unit. 

1 hour ago, Taribo said:

It is interesting all these vids coming out of the club showing how much fun the lads are Instantly having now Phil has gone. It’s been almost a media blackout this season.

It’s not much but I like these type of vids. Whether Phil had any say in restricting content, or whether they were genuinely miserable in training who knows. The tinfoil hat brigade could also speculate the club had reduced content to undermine Cocu’s training in the public eye ?‍♂️ 

From what I remember, it's been common practice for the club to post training pictures and videos whenever we have a new manager.

5 hours ago, BondJovi said:

I would imagine it is just the club trying to bring some positivity in a period of uncertainty. 

I don't buy that training has to be fun. It should be hard, it should push you. But right now maybe some light relief is for the best.

Surely, all work should be made as pleasant as possible. The happier you are in your work the better your output, whether it's on a football pitch or on a factory shopfloor.

Archived