What would McClaren do with this team?

DCFC Kicks

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You think getting beaten by lots of goals can't be worse than now? ?

We shouldn't have lost today, there were two rubbish defensive errors. 

I'd rather go down conceding a ton if it meant we scored a few more and every game wasn't a complete bore like it is now.

Do you really think Mac would do worse than 1 win in 20?

4 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

I'm not being funny but what's the difference losing 1-0 or 2-1 compared to losing 4-3 for example? at least it would be more entertaining. 

Who is going to score our three? That is funny. More likely to be 4-0

Edited by RoyMac5

A mclaren 433...

Roos

Byrne Davies Stearman Buchanan 

Shinnie 

2 from Watson/Bird /Morrison/Knight/Sibley 

Ebosele /jozwiak  CKR/new/Stretton  Lawrence / Sibley 

Not the good old days of 2013 to 2015 but better than this rubbish! I just remember everything so simple with overlapping full backs, wide players playing wide (!), midfielders arriving in the box and attacking. 

14 minutes ago, JMC said:

A mclaren 433...

Roos

Byrne Davies Stearman Buchanan 

Shinnie 

2 from Watson/Bird /Morrison/Knight/Sibley 

Ebosele /jozwiak  CKR/new/Stretton  Lawrence / Sibley 

Not the good old days of 2013 to 2015 but better than this rubbish! I just remember everything so simple with overlapping full backs, wide players playing wide (!), midfielders arriving in the box and attacking. 

Mac’s wide players always cut in, giving more space for the full backs

14 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

He said Cocu had to go because of results ? Priceless ?

I think a number of people said Cocu should go without fully understanding the situation we’re in off the field. Knowing what we know now I think a few of those, me included, would think differently. 

The solution with fans these days is always to sack the manager. The belief that the squad is better than it’s showing, a better manager wants in and they will get us playing exciting football. In reality - nobody would want this job, the squad is threadbare and made up of kids and freebies and we’re not suddenly going to be bagging 3 goals a game with a different manager. 

Also we couldn’t even afford for Given to stay on as a coach apparently so where you think we’d get money to sack Rooney, his staff and replace them I have no idea. 

1 hour ago, WilkoRam said:

I think a number of people said Cocu should go without fully understanding the situation we’re in off the field. Knowing what we know now I think a few of those, me included, would think differently. 

The solution with fans these days is always to sack the manager. The belief that the squad is better than it’s showing, a better manager wants in and they will get us playing exciting football. In reality - nobody would want this job, the squad is threadbare and made up of kids and freebies and we’re not suddenly going to be bagging 3 goals a game with a different manager. 

Also we couldn’t even afford for Given to stay on as a coach apparently so where you think we’d get money to sack Rooney, his staff and replace them I have no idea. 

Rooney being rubbish doesnt justify keeping Cocu. We were bottom of the league ffs and rolling over for all comers! The new manager bounce from Rooney justified letting Cocu go instantly. 

46 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Rooney being rubbish doesnt justify keeping Cocu. We were bottom of the league ffs and rolling over for all comers! The new manager bounce from Rooney justified letting Cocu go instantly. 

More like the bielik bounce man if Rooney hadn’t of had bielik we would have gone down it’s that simple. For those games if you’d of given cocu bielik when fit would have done exactly the same 

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

More like the bielik bounce man if Rooney hadn’t of had bielik we would have gone down it’s that simple. For those games if you’d of given cocu bielik when fit would have done exactly the same 

it's never a good sign when a single player is more important to a club than the entire management/coaching team.