Youth team training with first team

B4ev6is

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair I don’t think Cocu will be trying anything else, he’ll be gone before the next match you’d hope. It’ll be down to the new man in charge to come up with a system which puts us more on the front foot, and gets the best out of our attackers. We seriously need to find some threat in the final third. Work on the training pitch will be important in that regard also.

It is strange that we've got the top scoring U23 striker in the country playing for us and he hasn't even been near the first team. Especially with the problems we're having scoring goals at the minute! I'd like to see if Jack Stretton could make the step up to the 1st team. He seems to have made the step from U18s to U23s pretty seamlessly.

2 hours ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

It is strange that we've got the top scoring U23 striker in the country playing for us and he hasn't even been near the first team. Especially with the problems we're having scoring goals at the minute! I'd like to see if Jack Stretton could make the step up to the 1st team. He seems to have made the step from U18s to U23s pretty seamlessly.

But I would like to have a look at the kid also but You could also use him say Richard's or waghorn him look for flick ons or through ball use pace to help break opposition defence lines hopeful be able to finnish them.

Archived