Joe piggott - joined Ipswich

B4ev6is

A player who for each of the last four seasons has been in a relegation scrap in league 1. Nice to see we're already planning for next season.

I've seen him play a few times against Burton. I saw him in his first season at the Dons and in all honesty I thought it wouldn't be long before he was back in non league. Since then I've been pretty impressed with how he's led the line. His goal return isn't all that bad when you consider that Wimbledon aren't the type of team who create a huge number of chances for their strikers.

On 08/11/2020 at 20:33, plymouthram said:

Jo Piggott is 27 on the 24th of this month. Not scored a bag full of goals so far in his career. Never played in the top two tiers.

NO PLEASE NO

I have watched Piggott a lot at Maidstone United and he is NOT good enough for the championship IMO...sometimes players look good enough to step up and he was a good target man/ striker in conference for Maidstone and has done well at Wimbledon but please..... NO....If we sign him it is a  mistake, but is a good solid league1 player and has surprised me how many he's scored because he wasn't big scoring in the conference but there is better out there than Joe