Cocu Instagram post

Big Trav

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Insta post from Philip though. #tearstoeyesjob

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend our very important game at Pride Park against Barnsley tomorrow. I find it very difficult that I cannot be there to coach and support my team, especially in the situation we find ourselves in. Nonetheless, it is of the utmost importance that everyone follows the UK Government’s COVID-19 guidelines. And these guidelines require me to be quarantined for 14 days. The team is well prepared for tomorrow's game, we remain in close communication, and I am confident the staff will take good care in my absence. Come on you rams! ? #DCFC #Derby

4 hours ago, BondJovi said:

Well. I think it is always nice to take a step back and appreciate that we are here discussing fellow people. 

Regardless of whether you want him gone or not, you can show a bit of compassion.Poor bloke has potentially one game to prove himself and he can't be there. 

This is a bloke who has led us to the the bottom of the table whilst earning in a week what many of us earn in a year.

Nice guy he no doubt is,I'm not moved to tears by a post on Instagram and I would prefer that his talking was done on the pitch.

17 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Last post is nice. Shows he really blooming cares. I really hope we win and he keeps his job. The unluckyness has to end at some point? He doesn’t post much on there but shows he is still fully committed and not beaten yet. I’m rooting for you Phillip 

Still rooting for him ?

Would feel sorry for him, but this is my club he’s failing and he’s got to go NOW!

The fact is In anyone’s career if you are so clearly out of your depth you get replaced. 
This is no different, he has to resign as it’s the right thing to do. There are no signs of he or is staff turning this around, go now Phil and do us all a favour before your efforts are irreparable. 

Archived