To Derby players

B4ev6is

Look lads go and play with some freedom tomorrow lads go out there and attack them dont be afraid play for us the fans that stick by your side no matter what. Plus go and impress the new owners use this feel good feeling going around at the moment.

I wander if wassel will be in charge or will be cocu assistant manager taking charge of the lads.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look lads go and play with some freedom tomorrow lads go out there and attack them dont be afraid play for us the fans that stick by your side no matter what. Plus go and impress the new owners use this feel good feeling going around at the moment.

I wander if wassel will be in charge or will be cocu assistant manager taking charge of the lads.

I suspect @B4ev6is that they might just be able to find an assistant from one of the coaching staff; perm any 1 from about 6 candidates. Therefore don't think Wass will be in the dugout; probably no room anyway ?

You raise another interesting point: if Derby play with complete freedom tomorrow and win say 4-0, what will be conclude:

1. Free of Cocu's shackles, the Team shows what they are really capable of.

2. The Team has finally clicked and playing for an isolating Phillip.

3. Rosenior is the brains and inspiration behind the resurgence.

4. The "new owner" bounce has kicked-in.

5. Rooney has seized control of the dressing-room and his bouncer has locked Rosenior in the loo.

6. Mel is flying a drone over the ground and is issuing team selection and tactics from his COVID Bunker directly into Twan Scheeper's ear piece

7. None of these. Barnsley are even worse than us. 

mm.jpg

1 hour ago, Rambalin said:

Rosenoir said in the press conference that Cocu has picked the team and the tactics. 

Would expect Chris Van der Weerden to be in charge has he is officially assistant. 

You’re correct, the actual term heard over the phone was schame old schame old.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Spot on B4 , the lads owe us a display after Wednesday , hopefully tomorrow a win which will be a turning point in our season , COYR

Archived