Tom Lawrence

Matlock Old Ram

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, dcfc4ever said:

Yet a lot of our fan base ignore the fact he has lost his mother during this time....shame on you

I can fully accept that your opinion differs to my own, no problem with that. But please spare me the condescending 'shame on you' type comments. 

The golden rule of any forum should be:   Criticise the post, not the poster. 

• 3 weeks later...

as much as i want him to play for wales, its too soon as he played naff all this season, lets  see if or how he plays tomorrow.

tom may get few mins in the friendly v Mexico,   but  if not 100% he should stay home,  

should been flying out  to Belgium next Monday too..........  F@c# you rona 

2 hours ago, OUTSIDER said:

as much as i want him to play for wales, its too soon as he played naff all this season, lets  see if or how he plays tomorrow.

tom may get few mins in the friendly v Mexico,   but  if not 100% he should stay home,  

should been flying out  to Belgium next Monday too..........  F@c# you rona 

all this season being what, 4 games?

I dont mind him going on duty with Wales as long as he doesnt return injured.

Training and getting some match time for Wales is more beneficial to Tom & us than him just training with us. 30mins in 2 games would do more for his (match) fitness than standard training with us. Also, most players get a few days off during the international break so its better if he doesnt get them.

13 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

all this season being what, 4 games?

13 games he has played which surprises me. like many on here i agree he needs to be more consistent but up until his injury he seemed to be on the up,

i suppose if he plays he take the heat of Kamil for a bit. ?

Archived