Tom Lawrence

Matlock Old Ram

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

yeah because that 250k could be important in the bankruppcy hearing.

I'm not sure there's anything or anyone at the club you are positive about. I actually don't think you have any business calling yourself a fan

5 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I'm not sure there's anything or anyone at the club you are positive about. I actually don't think you have any business calling yourself a fan

oh god, i just noticed you have got the clown as your profile picture thing..... oh god, im sorry. How are you finding doing your school work at home?

Tom Lawrence of this season like Waggy he hasn’t performed with the exception of the Forest game where he was excellent.

Yes he frustrates, yes he has more ability than he sometimes shows, but the people who criticise him now were the same last season when he was one of the top performers in the league in his position in terms of goals and assists. Knockaert for example got nowhere near him last season.

Just saying. 

8 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

We only miss Lawrence when he's injured .

When he's fit and playing we realise we miss a Lawrence that doesn't exist . 

I am sort of hopeful that WR will do something to help him utilise his potential.  We will find out a lot about both of them if he can get fit, can’t wait tbh

I’m a Lawrence fanboy not going to lie but he gets disrespected so much on this forum. He’s our only player that we know has the ability to dominate a game. When Lawrence is on form the other team is screwed. If he showed the consistency he had last season under cocu he’ll be quality again. People also say he’s ‘lazy’. last season the was up there for the players distances. People call him lazy because of the way to plays 

Just now, Big Trav said:

I’m a Lawrence fanboy not going to lie but he gets disrespected so much on this forum. He’s our only player that we know has the ability to dominate a game. When Lawrence is on form the other team is screwed. If he showed the consistency he had last season under cocu he’ll be quality again. People also say he’s ‘lazy’. last season the was up there for the players distances. People call him lazy because of the way to plays 

I think he’s brilliant.

Can turn games in an instance.

Nobody will change my mind on him 

36 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

You're right people who diss Lawrence will have the homies pop a cap in their ass 

Archived