Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No blame laid at MMs door from me, He's poured millions into the club with encouragement from us, He tried and looks like he failed, Thanks Mel you did what you thought was best.

The fake shiek and the EFL need colon irrigation, The EFL no no no no no says Jim.

Was going to post a 'digital poo' through their letterbox but it appears that they've taken down their website, or one of them at least. Still, no need to spend an hour on google translate now trying to get an accurate Arabic translation of 'wasterman' and 'not a pot to piss in'. 

14 minutes ago, Topram said:

That Newcastle fan is sat laughing at those who discredited him! What a shambles it’s been should of sacked them off when they missed the first deadline not wait for the third! The money was clearly not coming! 

Perhaps there were contractual restrictions for not "sacking them off" sooner?  Perhaps those restrictions have now been lifted, enabling Mel to finally walk away?
There are now murmurs of potential legal action (against BZI*) for breach of contract, so who knows?

*Not that anyone would expect them to pay up, even if they are subsequently ordered to so.  It doesn't appear Shieky responds to UK court judgements?  

7 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

No blame laid at MMs door from me, He's poured millions into the club with encouragement from us, He tried and looks like he failed, Thanks Mel you did what you thought was best.

The fake shiek and the EFL need colon irrigation, The EFL no no no no no says Jim.

I think MM is ultimately accountable for the state in which we find ourselves - i.e. worse off than when he took over. Take the emotion out of it, we are in a right state. 

4 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

Now wait for the injunction from BZI claiming they still have the right to purchase the club once Mel agrees terms with another party. Get the feeling this is not the end of these jokers.

Simple solution to that. Ignore it, just like they ignore deadlines and legal fees when they don't get their way.

32 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

As frustrating as it is, Mel Morris clearly had an indication that the Sheikh was a fantasists due to his dealings with Newcastle and Liverpool. It was clearly a massive red flag and I think Mel choose to ignore it in order to get rid of the financial burden the club has become.  

The 'right owner' talk of yester-year has since been replaced by 'any one' and the club is in a complete state of shambles because of it. I honestly would not be in the least bit surprised if we're one of the first clubs to go bust due to Covid and the state we're in. I can guarantee you now that the 'tier 1 academy' will not be tier 1 next season unless something changes drastically. 

Shocking that it's come to this. 

You can guarantee can you, and complete state of shambles, well obviously you must be speaking as a Director, because otherwise your knowledge or lack of is just hot air from a disenfranchised fan blowing his own trumpet! 

Archived