Abu Derby County

tinman

On 05/03/2021 at 18:21, Abu Derby said:

The result of the EFL appeal will be known later this month. Things may start to move after that - either way. 

MM’s interview in the Mail gave no indication that the deal was conditional on the appeal (or anything else). It just seemed BZI had decided for whatever reason not to close and that MM had no right to walk away 

5 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

This topic seems to be running out of steam.

I think its going to struggle to make it to the 500 pages finishing line unless the Sheikh, Ding Dong Dell, the Mystery Spaniard or our Mel  gives it one more big push.   

Don't worry. We'll easily get there when we get official confirmation that the deal's off.

16 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Don't worry. We'll easily get there when we get official confirmation that the deal's off.

But, if the Samuleson exclusivity period is to be believed, that could be another 15 months or so....

On 10/03/2021 at 23:47, ariotofmyown said:

Sounds promising. They left us in limbo for weeks, but are still keen. If they do somehow stump up the cash before the ultimatum, I'll have little hope that it won't be a disaster.

Share your scepticism. I’d be worried that the deadline will pass, and BZI (more likely Samuelson) will say : “we have a right to buy, we still want to, you’d better not sell to anyone else “