Abu Derby County

tinman

11 hours ago, Barney1991 said:

Got link can’t find it although I too would wipe my arse with the daily Mail paper. 

Why’s that? They were correct about non payment of wages, Mel did an interview with them and they’ve been prove to be correct about other matters. Of course not all of what they say turns out to be correct; no different to most other newspapers. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We suddenly again seem to have an awful lot of people interested in buying us again. 

From Arabs in the East, Americans from the West, even Spaniards from Europe. 

There just seem to be one small, little problem none of them seem to be willing to show us the colour of their money. 

Funny that ???

On 27/02/2021 at 14:07, IslandExile said:

Apologies if this has been suggested previously - after 500 pages, I imagine everything has already been mentioned at least once - but I wonder if one of the delays is related to the shirt sponsor, 32Red, i.e, a gambling company.

I bet it aint.

9 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Why’s that? They were correct about non payment of wages, Mel did an interview with them and they’ve been prove to be correct about other matters. Of course not all of what they say turns out to be correct; no different to most other newspapers. 

Awful paper, even supported the Nazis, no longer seen as a worthy news source by wiki, other than that a fine newspaper ?

1 hour ago, Rab a dab doo said:

We suddenly again seem to have an awful lot of people interested in buying us again. 

From Arabs in the East, Americans from the West, even Spaniards from Europe. 

There just seem to be one small, little problem none of them seem to be willing to show us the colour of their money. 

Funny that ???

All we need now is Michael Knighton juggling a ball at half time next home game 

24 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

All we need now is Michael Knighton juggling a ball at half time next home game 

be nice to see some skill on show though for a change ?

9 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Quick. Look over there - it's Meghan.

39 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Awful paper, even supported the Nazis, no longer seen as a worthy news source by wiki, other than that a fine newspaper ?

You will find that most newspapers have had infamous episodes and have skeletons in their cupboards. 
Time will tell if the Daily Mail are correct this time around. 

3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Fail in a league of their own ?

It is.  But when MM wanted to tell us about his health and about the status of his deal with BZI, it was a Mail journalist who wrote about it. Suggests MM trusts at least one journo there more than any of the  others at the National papers. 

Archived