Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piffle. We are not in danger of relegation in my opinion, a bad run might see us in danger of it, I admit, Birmingham are in danger of relegation, he’s only written that to attempt to portray a bleaker picture.

Must admit, I didn’t know we’d remortgaged Moor Farm in October because I’ve stopped reading all that toot as there’s little I can do about that kind of thing but it’s all a bit of a non story to me.

More worried about tomorrow’s result than anything in that article to be honest.

18 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I believe quite a few Forest fans work at The Guardian, I don’t know whether this guy is too but there’s quite regularly an article around Derby day that’s not overly complimentary.

You could be on to something there.

The article concludes with..
"... having also shown interest in purchasing the two-times league champions..."

Only the memory of a Red Dog goes back that far!   ?

28 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I believe quite a few Forest fans work at The Guardian, I don’t know whether this guy is too but there’s quite regularly an article around Derby day that’s not overly complimentary.

So the Guardian on top of everyone else have a vendetta against Derby and Forest fans have taken over the sports section of the newspaper....brought a smile to my face anyway........

18 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

So the Guardian on top of everyone else have a vendetta against Derby and Forest fans have taken over the sports section of the newspaper....brought a smile to my face anyway........

Don’t think I was really going to that degree, but if it makes you happy?

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

I wondered how long it would be before the 'they've got it in for us', 'they are Forest supporters' paranoia came out in this thread.

Splendid.

I wondered after posting how quickly it’ll get taken out of context.

Christ, it’s the day before the local Derby surely now is the moment to protect your bloody allegiance?

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I wondered how long it would be before the 'they've got it in for us', 'they are Forest supporters' paranoia came out in this thread.

Splendid.

Priceless ain’t it Andy. Like when someone points out your girlfriend is a bit spotty....and she is spotty....and you get the hump and say she ain’t spotty.....

3 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

This story is the Guardian's main sport story. Not sure if it contains anything new but sounds messy.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/25/Derby-takeover-silence-and-mounting-debts-how-did-it-come-to-this

Doesn’t seem to be anything new  Just a summary of past events.  Im a bit confused about the financings tho and who is owed what 

Archived