Abu Derby County

45 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

If the BZG bid collapses maybe MM will decide now is just a daft time to try to sell. And so maybe he’ll have one last push next season with WR. Might be the best outcome right now 

Not trying to second guess what Mel is thinking but get the impression that he is of the opinion that it's just not going to happen for the club under his ownership and let someone else have a go. 

So the one last push is a ship that has sailed a long time ago for him. 

27 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not trying to second guess what Mel is thinking but get the impression that he is of the opinion that it's just not going to happen for the club under his ownership and let someone else have a go. 

So the one last push is a ship that has sailed a long time ago for him. 

Would be ironic if a good football period came at the same time as stronger financial control...

9 minutes ago, roboto said:

Why has it been 9 hours since we were all arguing and bickering about this?

There's only so many times you can regurgitate the same opinions before all on here find or see something new to post, On the other hand there's 4 fingers and a thumb.

53 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Don't think we'll be as obsessed with this "fakeover" once the transfer window closes, as long as the wages are paid then any takeover becomes irrelevant from a fans point of view until the summer window opens.

It would be nice to see the team play on an actual football pitch rather than a cow field though

I don’t pretend to know much about monetary affairs, however I do know that if you haven’t any money, then don’t buy anything. 
Using this criteria I have come to the conclusion that the Sheikh and his BZI group simply have no money of their own and just intend to buy us on HP. 

Now this is plainly ridiculous. I can only assume that Mel has been duped along with the EFL who have ratified their credibility as being “fit and proper”. They might be fit and proper but they are also penniless. Sheikh Mansour’s long lost cousin? He is our equivalent of the Duke of Kent, who only shows up at Wimbledon to present a prize. 

Come on Mel, tell us this is a bad dream. 

19 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Since it’s been a cow field we have won a couple of home games 👍

It’s all part of Mel’s elaborate “We haven’t got a pot to p1ss in” campaign for the duration of the Transfer window.