Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

I'm confused ?‍♂️ 

Makes 2 of us.  If it's out there for all to see, but clearly most of us haven't seen it,  then what is it exactly that's out there to be seen so we can say we've seen it instead of we haven't.....

11 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

I  couldn't possibly elaborate. You were saying it was all a lie from me just 30 minutes ago.

The comment was not even to you that you have decided to reply on... plus there was nothing regarding dates within that post so, let’s go again shall we ?

10 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Makes 2 of us.  If it's out there for all to see, but clearly most of us haven't seen it,  then what is it exactly that's out there to be seen so we can say we've seen it instead of we haven't.....

If you can't see it you never will, It's there if you look.

8d23efe66bc9447d8bac23376b4f7d17_bd4d80c

Just now, HorsforthRam said:

I have no idea. It is Steve Nicholson. He said he didn’t agree with the statement. I’ve just posted that so everyone knows what they’re arguing about ??‍♂️

You can know about something without agreeing with it - which is what I think was said.

2 minutes ago, HorsforthRam said:

I have no idea. It is Steve Nicholson. He said he didn’t agree with the statement. I’ve just posted that so everyone knows what they’re arguing about ??‍♂️

Then why post a screenshot rather than a link to the tweet?

I think some good investigating journalist would have unearthed a fraudlent take over bid by now. So what the Geordie states on this subject, could be true, but I am gobsmacked why its not been stated by any media. Lets think about it, What a scoop to reveal this sham takeover is some nobody with no cash. They register a new company called Derventio Holdings (ok, that only costs £40 to do with Companies House). They had Andrew Obolensky and Christopher Richard Leney Samuelson invovled from the 2nd Sept to 30th Oct 2020. Obviously to help set things up. (these 2 British guys based in Switzerland have been involved with other sports teams including Reading and Villa). Living in Switzerland and having previous work with sports teams suggest they would have been paid for their 2 months work. This Sheikh Midhat Kamil Kidwai is still listed has the director of Derventio Holdings and is linked in with Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Bin Saquer Al Nahyan who is alleged to be worth approx £12Billion. The company's registered address is 8 Rutland Street, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1EH (quite a posh part of London where the average price in this street is just over £2m per house).

Any good journalist reading our forum, please dig, because if this is a sham, you could be on to a scoop. Thoughts anyone?

Archived