Abu Derby County

tinman

3 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

From looking at the Bin Zayed Group website there is a ‘contact us’ section with an email address. Why don’t we all just email them and ask what is happening with the takeover?

Well, they don’t seem to be answering Mel’s emails so I don’t hold out much hope they’ll answer any of ours. ?‍♂️

On 20/01/2021 at 18:04, RedSox said:

One wonders whether the oil is burning on bids from alternative suitors to the UAE group? Certainly hope so as we close another day with no outward sign of progress. 

Fair to say how wrong I was and how duped people who I work with have been (mind you they will most likely lose houses, I just look like a prat on a football forum). Roymac you were right!  Sorry all, thought I was sharing something genuine. I should know better lol.

5 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

Fair to say how wrong I was and how duped people who I work with have been (mind you they will most likely lose houses, I just look like a prat on a football forum). Roymac you were right!  Sorry all, thought I was sharing something genuine. I should know better lol.

Shared in good faith, no harm no foul.

4 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

One of the most remarkable things about this takeover is that so few people seem to be actually ITK - seemingly not even the manager or CEO.

8 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

One of the most remarkable things about this takeover is that so few people seem to be actually ITK - seemingly not even the manager or CEO.

Good point really. They are supposedly talking to them every day and they are insisting the deal is about to go through...hard to know where any ITK would be coming from. 

37 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

From looking at the Bin Zayed Group website there is a ‘contact us’ section with an email address. Why don’t we all just email them and ask what is happening with the takeover?

Hi, my name is Ola Gunning Saltjar.

I've heard that you're interested in buying a football club? I'm willing to offer you the great Manchester United for a measly 60 million pounds. 

I have a PayPal ready to go, please send funds to Mel.Morris123@gmail.com

1 hour ago, Warwick Ram said:

Mailed them around Christmas , they replied saying they had sent a reply answering my question,,, it hasn’t arrived??‍♂️

8 hours ago, Carnero said:

I find it incredible that people are so quick to believe what the Daily Mail says and just assume that business executives like Mel Morris & Stephen Pearce wouldn't carry out due diligence on the prospective buyer of their multi-million pound business.

No I definitely wouldn’t believe what the Mail says.
I mean as if Mel would negotiate to sell to anyone not fit and proper, he would choose owners that were respectful and efficient in their business dealings. There is no way on earth he would allow us to be strung along, kept in the dark, played like a fiddle....................................would he!! 

58 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Good point really. They are supposedly talking to them every day and they are insisting the deal is about to go through...hard to know where any ITK would be coming from. 

Deal going through??

I'd say that's a load of bar locks lol