Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rammieib said:

The Derby County Football Club Limited (company reg 49139) is 100% owned by  SEVCO 5112 LIMITED(09740438).

SEVCO 5112 LIMITED is 100% owned by (11420393) GELLAW NEWCO 203 LIMITED.

(11420393) GELLAW NEWCO 203 LIMITED is the top of the tree and is 100% owned by Mel Morris.

MM is no longer a person with significant control over The Derby County Football Club Limited since June 2018 was all I said?

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I would also be inclined to think that there is no way Rooney would sign a 2.5 year contract as manager if he hadn't been given some proper (and I mean proper assurances with actual evidence, not what we see) assurances that the takeover is going through.

If not I’d be seriously impressed by Wayne’s willingness to be the manager. He really has put his head above the trenches. 

Rooney’s appointment seems a little odd if you were going to be the new owner wouldn’t you want to announce the take over and the appointment of Wayne Rooney all in one go.

something like this

“A new era at Derby County the new owners, who as part of their commitment to the fans,  have secured the service of Wayne Rooney as permanent manager on a 2.5 year contract.”

There are lots of mixed message 

why announce a new Manager before the takeover?

why has Rooney accepted the job if we are broke and the takeover is not happening?

how long is the period of time described by Percy as imminent?

If Mel wants to confuse the fans he is doing a good job, I’m not sure what’s going to happen, I sincerely hope Mel does.

3 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Rooney’s appointment seems a little odd if you were going to be the new owner wouldn’t you want to announce the take over and the appointment of Wayne Rooney all in one go.

something like this

“A new era at Derby County the new owners, who as part of their commitment to the fans,  have secured the service of Wayne Rooney as permanent manager on a 2.5 year contract.”

why has Rooney accepted the job if we are broke and the takeover is not happening?

If Mel wants to confuse the fans he is doing a good job, I’m not sure what’s going to happen, I sincerely hope Mel does.

Perhaps Rooney gets more compensation as manager if it all goes fritz up. 

6 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

something like this

I feel like they will be more like silent investors and you won't really hear them say anything or see them in conferences and you'll probably only see them during games in the stands,  do the man City owners ever make an appearance or say anything? I'm not sure 

Archived