Abu Derby County

tinman

6 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Surely that's not us, we are Derby county fc ltd not THE Derby county fc ltd.

Yes it is us. The club website gives the company number as 49139 which is owned by Sevco 5112 Limited 

Sevco 5112 Limited is owned by Gellaw Newco 203 Limited

Gellaw Newco 203 Limited is owned by Mr Melvyn Morris

Just now, CornwallRam said:

Yes it is us. The club website gives the company number as 49139 which is owned by Sevco 5112 Limited 

Sevco 5112 Limited is owned by Gellaw Newco 203 Limited

Gellaw Newco 203 Limited is owned by Mr Melvyn Morris

Yeah was already pointed out to me, genuinely didn't know ?

7 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Not really a petulant response, although it seems you took it that way, as I said, I can't understand why Mel should be above criticism. Accusing me of not caring about people dying etc...still water off a ducks back to me.

Was my post any melodramatic than yours, putting his ill health down to comments made through social media, I wouldn't have said so, but if you took it that way then fair enough.

Definitely no over sensitivity, I'd much prefer to have a forum when you can have banter with the poster, even if that becomes borderline, im missing the pub and in this conversation was in there then it would have been a lot more interesting and still enjoy a pint no matter what was said?

This would all make a lot of sense if I'd ever actually said that Mel should be immune from criticism.

Anyway, it's all good buddy. Enjoy that pint even if it's going to be a while before we can have one in a pub again, more's the pity! 

14 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Ok

20210115_120729.jpg

The Derby County Football Club Limited (company reg 49139) is 100% owned by  SEVCO 5112 LIMITED(09740438).

SEVCO 5112 LIMITED is 100% owned by (11420393) GELLAW NEWCO 203 LIMITED.

(11420393) GELLAW NEWCO 203 LIMITED is the top of the tree and is 100% owned by Mel Morris.

4 minutes ago, sage said:

They are not men...what is the pub/restaurant called in the SW corner?

I'm laughing at myself now as I've literally no idea what you mean. Think the pub is called McFarlands if it's the one I'm thinking of. Sorry mate, another sleepless night so not really on it today ?

Simple question from Mel/Stephen Pearce to the buyers in UAE.

"Send me a screen shot of the bank transfer being executed at their end"

This actually is that simple.

They don't have the money, SP and Mel are being lied to IMO. Even if they somehow find the money, whats going to happen in 3/6/12 months when we need cash for operating cash flow - It's plainly obvious - they don't have it.

Mel is desperate to get out and is selling to any old man to get out the club. He doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart unlike previous statements he's made.

The lack of a back up plan is nothing short of shocking.

However - I don't think there is a queue of willing buyers in a Covid Market to take on a Championship Football club Haomerraghing £20 million a year that cannot have spectators.

4 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I'm laughing at myself now as I've literally no idea what you mean. Think the pub is called McFarlands if it's the one I'm thinking of. Sorry mate, another sleepless night so not really on it today ?

The pub/restaurant you can go in at any time. It's on the ground floor. An estate agent would call it a walled patio. 

You will laugh at this joke, just persevere. 

5 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Surely that's not us, we are Derby county fc ltd not THE Derby county fc ltd.

Maybe this will clear the structure up for you?

• MEL MORRIS
    • GELLAW NEWCO 203 LIMITED
      • THE Derby COUNTY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
      • SEVCO 5112 LIMITED
        • THE Derby COUNTY FC ACADEMY LIMITED
        • STADIA DCFC LIMITED
        • CLUB DCFC LIMITED
    • GELLAW NEWCO 204
      • GELLAW NEWCO 202 (used in the stadium transfer)
    • GELLAW 205 LIMITED
      • SEVCO 5113 LIMITED
        • GLOBAL Derby (UK) LIMITED
          • GELLAW 101 LIMITED
            • DCFC LIMITED (dormant)
            • Derby COUNTY STADIUM LIMITED

Or maybe not... ?

6 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Simple question from Mel/Stephen Pearce to the buyers in UAE.

"Send me a screen shot of the bank transfer being executed at their end"

This actually is that simple.

They don't have the money, SP and Mel are being lied to IMO. Even if they somehow find the money, whats going to happen in 3/6/12 months when we need cash for operating cash flow - It's plainly obvious - they don't have it.

Mel is desperate to get out and is selling to any old man to get out the club. He doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart unlike previous statements he's made.

The lack of a back up plan is nothing short of shocking.

However - I don't think there is a queue of willing buyers in a Covid Market to take on a Championship Football club Haomerraghing £20 million a year that cannot have spectators.

Spot on , and what u have to ask yourself if this has been that hard to get through what about expenses for transfers . Like I say this has gone on that long that I now dont want them . They would really have to plough some money in to convince me at the moment . 

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Maybe this will clear the structure up for you?

• MEL MORRIS
    • GELLAW NEWCO 203 LIMITED
      • THE Derby COUNTY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
      • SEVCO 5112 LIMITED
        • THE Derby COUNTY FC ACADEMY LIMITED
        • STADIA DCFC LIMITED
        • CLUB DCFC LIMITED
    • GELLAW NEWCO 204
      • GELLAW NEWCO 202 (used in the stadium transfer)
    • GELLAW 205 LIMITED
      • SEVCO 5113 LIMITED
        • GLOBAL Derby (UK) LIMITED
          • GELLAW 101 LIMITED
            • DCFC LIMITED (dormant)
            • Derby COUNTY STADIUM LIMITED

Or maybe not... ?

But why? I can understand separating the club into different parts, but why so many companies and why are so many club parts so far along a 'business chain'? 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

But why? I can understand separating the club into different parts, but why so many companies and why are so many club parts so far along a 'business chain'? 

Maybe I'm being dumb but what's the point in sevco 5112 as a shell and gellaw 101.

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

If, as it seems, Mel is unwilling or unable, to currently inject any more from his personal wealth, practically Dell would be the only immediate solution. They have a registered charge over the assets of the Club, so it most unlikely that another Lender would be keen to advance on an unsecured basis, and a second charge wouldn’t be overly appealing either. Would anyone want to take over Dells loan and advance further monies with the current uncertainty? Again highly doubtful. 

Hopefully a short time limit has been put on the sale contract for the monies to be paid over in settlement. We need someone to blink methinks.

Yeah that’s pretty much along the same lines as I was thinking. I can’t see anyone offering us another loan considering the current uncertainty. That leaves Dell as probably the only possible “saviour” if (when) things go tits up.

They appear to have missed multiple deadlines already, so I’m not entirely sure what’s going on. Maybe they’ve given Mel an explanation for why things are taking so long that we haven’t heard? If the money was originally expected in November, I’m struggling to see why it’s not here yet in January.

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

May I ask what you are basing this on?

Gut feeling, mostly. Pigs will fly before Sheikh Khaled owns Derby County, and Mel appears unwilling to / physically can’t fund the club anymore. The terms of the MSD loan mean the club defaults to Dell if we don’t pay it back, I believe. Think I may also have read, amongst the many many reports and quotes we’ve had this week, that Mel can’t put the club into administration without MSD’s permission. Might be wrong on that account, but either way, I see the most likely scenario as the ownership of the club passing to MSD when it becomes apparent that the takeover is never going to happen. Then we just have to hope they decide to clear our debts and sell us on, rather than asset strip us.