Abu Derby County

Everyone has been calling on the club to make a statement. Fair play to the club and Pearce; he fronted up.

Whichever way the deal is heading, he said as much as he is able to say.

As uneasy as we all feel, all we can do now is wait for the outcome while throwing in some nuggets of wild, uninformed and baseless speculation.

Perhaps they don’t want to take charge now, so that when it goes through later they have a good excuse for not buying in the transfer window? If so, would be a concern about how much money was actually going to be available for future transfers. I’m normally the eternal optimist but am struggling to maintain it.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Everyone has been calling on the club to make a statement. Fair play to the club and Pearce; he fronted up.

As uneasy as we all feel, all we can do now is wait for the outcome while throwing in some nuggets of wild, uninformed and baseless speculation.

Any chance we can wait for the outcome without the nuggets of wild, uninformed and baseless speculation? 

Thought not! 😂

Just now, archram said:

Perhaps they don’t want to take charge now, so that when it goes through later they have a good excuse for not buying in the transfer window? If so, would be a concern about how much money was actually going to be available for future transfers. I’m normally the eternal optimist but am struggling to maintain it.

If it takes 3 months to transfer funds to buy the club, then I am not sure how we are going to go with buying any players 😆

6 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Yeah, but it's the WRONG statement isn't it, tell me what I WANT to hear 😂

4 minutes ago, JG400 said:

I heard that ,  I worry that the guy from Dell might think differently or smell an opportunity

I suspect the biggest loser if we go into administration will be Mel himself - the real question is how long will he wait for the Sheikh to stump up the cash before he pulls the deal and looks elsewhere for a buyer.....

Sorry lads and ladettes. Overslept. First off... Booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Right, now that's out the way, some good news! In readiness for Friday 5.00PM, yours truly has been a busy little bee. Don't say I don't do anything for you. Take your pick but please bear in mind we do need them back afterwards as it won't be long until Lawrence drops a bolark again and you'll all be screaming for them then. And strictly one per user pleeeeeeze!

image.thumb.png.d05358bef6c8058ac060d7f462a0412b.png

26 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Did it take this long for the Man City owners to purchase them? It's a genuine question because I don't know the answer.

I suspect not, likely down to the fact they actually had the money ready to go.

Yes fair point my friend. Would be interesting to find out. 

It does seem feasible that Derby leaked that information yesterday.

I’m convinced that Mel feeds Percy with information as he always seems to be on the money...so I’m thinking Mel told Percy to write that administration was likely to try and push on the other party to complete this deal ASAP.

I just don’t see how Percy would have got that information if not.