Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dajstrawb said:

Strange month to decide to stop taking season ticket money though isn’t it if they’re scratting up to pay wages?

Quote from the internet:

Any director who knows that the company is insolvent and makes the decision to continue to trade, and in doing so increases the debts of the company can be made liable for the company debts. ... Directors who continue to trade while insolvent may face disqualification under the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986.

Would love to know the sources of percy. I did suspect it was Mel himself but not sure it is now. 

I didn't think we'd ge a running commentary of the acquisition but the fact its gone on so long from the initial news leads me to think that the'deal' was meant to have been completed many weeks ago. 

I suspect we'll get a club statement tonight or tomorrow as creditors will be getting nervous. 

Perhaps this is political too? Mel is saying to dell and bzi you gotta play ball or we're going under? After all, Mel owns the ground... 

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Quote from the internet:

Any director who knows that the company is insolvent and makes the decision to continue to trade, and in doing so increases the debts of the company can be made liable for the company debts. ... Directors who continue to trade while insolvent may face disqualification under the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986.

Crikey. Doesn’t look good

Mel with Sam Rush: Relatively Good

Mel by himself: Catastrophic.

Cannot believe we have got to this situation. Actually, I can. This takeover stank from the moment it first came to light, but I never expected it to end up like this.

Still, we're all Derby, aren't we? No matter what. Get the spirits out, chaps. We're in for a long winter.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Quote from the internet:

The above is enough info for me, DCFC not trading ie not taking ST monies says DCFC new this a few days ago, Time for calling on MSD for a loan, Another nail in our coffin or has the coffin been nailed shut?

Archived