Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wolfie20 said:

I see you've subsequently explained yourself - my problem is I tend to respond immediately I read a post which means I'm often lagging 3 or 4 pages behind.

If I read all posts up to the most current then, at my age, there's a chance I'll forget what i was going to say.

It’s fine pal just had a few bites too it but I didn’t explain what I actually meant 

20 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Nah, no corner flag picture, what a load of bull. 

Booooooo

Ed Dawes has stolen the corner flag picture and Steve Nicholson's "wide of the mark". The new owners will be suing him for £500k to pay off their outstanding legal bills... imminently.

19 minutes ago, Topram said:

If you’re referring to my post I was wondering why they thought they needed to over this article... not a statement on the whole

I don't think it was just because of the article, but because there is some very vocal moaning and groaning happening across the fan base. This statement is to hopefully settle a few twitchy sphincters out there who think "no news = bad news" and also "some news = bad news".

22 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well that was hardly much of a statement. It’s still not going to happen.

Can’t wait to see what the excuse is when it doesn’t go through next week though. My money is on they don’t believe in taking over a football club who have travelled to Rotherham within the last month.

Your unceasing negativity no matter the situation is truly inspiring. Thank you!

5 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

The takeover has collapsed? Well, I for one could not have seen this coming....

If Sheikh Khaled ever takes over this club, I’ll change my username to ILoveLeedsUnited. It’s not happening, and it hasn’t been for weeks. Eventually the excuses just run out. The signs were there with the Newcastle takeover, I’m afraid Mel has been had.... again.

I hope the mods enforce this change when Millenniumram has officially made yet another duck up ?

1 hour ago, David said:

Because so many fans are losing their minds and whipping themselves into a frenzy over this take over. The Athletic article didn’t help.

Is it actually many fans though.

I would guess the vast majority of ramkind are not getting their knicks in a twist on social media, more like an occasional catch up to see if anything has happened yet?

None of the regulars I know are mithering  about it other than the odd comment. It’s probably a few dozen at most over fb, Twitter and the forums.

Que sera.......

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

I would guess the vast majority of ramkind are not getting their knicks in a twist on social media, more like an occasional catch up to see if anything has happened yet?

None of the regulars I know are mithering  about it other than the odd comment. It’s probably a few dozen at most over fb, Twitter and the forums.

Que sera.......

Probably not. Just more vocal shall we say.

5 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Que sera.......

Yep , it will happen or it won’t then if it does it will either be good or bad , nothing we can do ,50 odd years of being a Derby fan you know that

4 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

I’m probably the most I’ve been worried about Derby County future in my lifetime.....

Minute possibility of a meltdown but Mel has half a billion and may have it covered. I remain a big fan of Mel and I will keep my icon whilstsoever he is on the board or similar 

Archived