Jump to content

Abu Derby County


tinman
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

The takeover has collapsed? Well, I for one could not have seen this coming....

If Sheikh Khaled ever takes over this club, I’ll change my username to ILoveLeedsUnited.

You go into settings and follow the instructions and Bob’s your uncle, your new name. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, David said:

Because so many fans are losing their minds and whipping themselves into a frenzy over this take over. The Athletic article didn’t help.

Understandable just didn’t think they’d make a statement over an article 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

The takeover has collapsed? Well, I for one could not have seen this coming....

If Sheikh Khaled ever takes over this club, I’ll change my username to ILoveLeedsUnited. It’s not happening, and it hasn’t been for weeks. Eventually the excuses just run out. The signs were there with the Newcastle takeover, I’m afraid Mel has been had.... again.

 

SOCCER-Derby-Tattoo-154883jpg-JS48889962

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, David said:

Because so many fans are losing their minds and whipping themselves into a frenzy over this take over. The Athletic article didn’t help.

And whilst there are many positive things about social media and the internet age, this can be one of negatives.  In general we have a now, now, now society and 10 mins without news and we’re all doomed and people create their own truths.  Sometimes I think the old days of hearing when the deal was done (takeovers, transfers, managers, etc) on the radio, in the local paper, etc. were much simpler.
 

That’s my grumpy old git bit over with😂!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Coolascustard said:

And whilst there are many positive things about social media and the internet age, this can be one of negatives.  In general we have a now, now, now society and 10 mins without news and we’re all doomed and people create their own truths.  Sometimes I think the old days of hearing when the deal was done (takeovers, transfers, managers, etc) on the radio, in the local paper, etc. were much simpler.
 

That’s my grumpy old git bit over with😂!!

Yeah, I mean I’m in a difficult situation here, can’t say I hate this age sat here running this platform....but I kinda agree 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

"Not heard anything from the club, we're a shambles"

Club makes a statement with an update on the takeover

"Why are they doing that"

Club just can't win can they

If you’re referring to my post I was wondering why they thought they needed to over this article... not a statement on the whole

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Carnero said:

The one released 6 mins after you posted this? 😂

Well that was hardly much of a statement. It’s still not going to happen.

Can’t wait to see what the excuse is when it doesn’t go through next week though. My money is on they don’t believe in taking over a football club who have travelled to Rotherham within the last month.

Edited by Millenniumram
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Topram said:

Like why did they think they needed to make a statement about that?

Maybe in an attempt to quell the hysteria being spouted on some social media platforms. Some fans are never happy - they moan saying there's a lack of communication by the Club then when a statement is issued it's "why did they need to say that?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Maybe in an attempt to quell the hysteria being spouted on some social media platforms. Some fans are never happy - they moan saying there's a lack of communication by the Club then when a statement is issued it's "why did they need to say that?"

Have a read I didn’t mean it as why what was the point i meant it as why was it that article that clearly made them unhappy enough to make a statement 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

Have a read I didn’t mean it as why what was the point i meant it as why was it that article that clearly made them unhappy enough to make a statement 

I see you've subsequently explained yourself - my problem is I tend to respond immediately I read a post which means I'm often lagging 3 or 4 pages behind.

If I read all posts up to the most current then, at my age, there's a chance I'll forget what i was going to say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.