Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If a businessman wont do business because it's a bank holiday, are they really the type of businessman you want to do business with?

Very strange that Rooney was saying 24 to 48 hours, did nobody tell him it was national sand day in the UAE?

They did tell him but he thought it was a tribute to ONJ for her excellent role in Grease.

23 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If a businessman wont do business because it's a bank holiday, are they really the type of businessman you want to do business with?

Very strange that Rooney was saying 24 to 48 hours, did nobody tell him it was national sand day in the UAE?

Maybe not him but the legal team? maybe the courts if things need to be officially signed off? Maybe all sorts of reasons that will wind up the whingers even more......

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Actually good point with regards the legal team.

Not really seeing as the legal team is in the UK.

You wouldn’t hire a solicitor on the UAE to buy a company in the UK, especially of this size because they just wouldn’t know the legal terminology or laws etc. 

I’m not worried about this going through I think it will but I am worried about the limbo period the team is in as the longer we go without a win the harder it will be to get out of the red zone. 

13 hours ago, Topram said:

Screw the public holiday we need this done and a new manager in place do they not see us right at the bottom 5 points off safety?

This exactly ....I hope they are quicker at getting things done if this actually happens ...it’s transfer deadline day ...we need a striker or two....can we sign this player or that player Sheik? Oh sorry it’s a public holiday day and it’s your day off lol ?...we are bottom of the league ffs let’s see some level of urgency not let this drift on and on ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Agree ...we need some urgency on this matter ...let’s hope this isn’t a sign of things to come ...

14 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Any country where it is illegal to be gay or have an abortion (just a couple of examples of the disgusting prejudices there) is not somewhere i want to be attached to in any way at all.

Thanks for the comment though, you are also generally one of my favorite people on here... behind @Angry Ram of course..he is the Meister!

So because you reside in a country where these type of things take place it is assumed that you are guilty of said things? Bit weird.

Guess we should be tarred with the same brush then given that some people are equally ignorant over here.

2 minutes ago, Lander said:

So because you reside in a country where these type of things take place it is assumed that you are guilty of said things? Bit weird.

Guess we should be tarred with the same brush then given that some people are equally ignorant over here.

Would you be happy if Tommy Robinson was going to take over then? 

2 hours ago, DCFC27 said:

Not really seeing as the legal team is in the UK.

You wouldn’t hire a solicitor on the UAE to buy a company in the UK, especially of this size because they just wouldn’t know the legal terminology or laws etc. 

I’m not worried about this going through I think it will but I am worried about the limbo period the team is in as the longer we go without a win the harder it will be to get out of the red zone. 

Sorry - didn't reaalise you were party to all of the negotiations and had an inside track on how things were being done....

Archived