Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I generally enjoy your posts, but your level of ignorance and respect throughout this thread towards a Country and an entity you undoubtedly know so little about is quite remarkable.

Any country where it is illegal to be gay or have an abortion (just a couple of examples of the disgusting prejudices there) is not somewhere i want to be attached to in any way at all.

Thanks for the comment though, you are also generally one of my favorite people on here... behind @Angry Ram of course..he is the Meister!

9 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Any country where it is illegal to be gay or have an abortion (just a couple of examples of the disgusting prejudices there) is not somewhere i want to be attached to in any way at all.

Thanks for the comment though, you are also generally one of my favorite people on here... behind @Angry Ram of course..he is the Meister!

So when big Sheikh Khaled takes over, and fans are allowed back, are you gonna not go to matches then? If you feel that strong about it, I’m guessing you won’t...

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

So when big Sheikh Khaled takes over, and fans are allowed back, are you gonna not go to matches then? If you feel that strong about it, I’m guessing you won’t...

He probably won't make every game, seeing as he lives in the US.

He did once bring a whole village over for a snowball fight though.

He also cycled through Europe to make a game, which is pretty hardcore.

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Fingers crossed it never happens,

but where do you think that leaves us,  if the takeover doesn't happen?  We're damaged goods, we have an owner who has indicated he won't continue to fund the losses and who's staring down the barrel of more FFP misery. He's hand selected this buyer, aren't you worried about who the next one would be, if this doesn't work?

25 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

but where do you think that leaves us,  if the takeover doesn't happen?  We're damaged goods, we have an owner who has indicated he won't continue to fund the losses and who's staring down the barrel of more FFP misery. He's hand selected this buyer, aren't you worried about who the next one would be, if this doesn't work?

Unfortunately, whatever happens, Mr Morris's legacy is a very uncertain future for DCFC. The prospect of relegation can no longer be ruled out. 

Archived