Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I guess I value my morals more than I do Derby County winning a few games paid for by dirty money.. ah well. 

Might you explain what you mean by dirty money? Are you saying the trading activities of BZG are illegal or within sectors that are awash with backhanders?

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Might you explain what you mean by dirty money? Are you saying the trading activities of BZG are illegal or within sectors that are awash with backhanders?

It's also been confirmed by journalists who know about middle east business that money that might come to Derby from this will not be state money, BZG are not part of the ruling set up and we aren't in the "sports washing" category. The extent of UAE involvment is the ones with the power haven't told them "no you can't", it's effectivly a private business venture purchase.

Weather BZG as a business if flowing with ethically scrupulus beyond reproach funds is another matter, but, we have no idea how they are funded, weather this takeover is leveraged (i.e. they are borrowing all or some of the money to pay for it) and I do not for one second think the huge amounts of money that circulate in high finance and in football are neccessarily all from virtuous cources. 

21 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You think that money coming out of a country like the one it is doing is sprinkled in unicorn poop?

12 minutes ago, JustOneBiblicalKazim said:

Stop pooping yourselves it’s embarrassing 

Sorry to disappoint you, but Percy clearly doesn't know about the multiple members of DCFCFans who know absolutely nothing but are 100% convinced that this won't be happening... yet still come to this thread several times a day to check if it's happened.

4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

You think that money coming out of a country like the one it is doing is sprinkled in unicorn poop?

I generally enjoy your posts, but your level of ignorance and respect throughout this thread towards a Country and an entity you undoubtedly know so little about is quite remarkable.

Archived