Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The money changing hands is the most important part, as several times the "sheikh" has been asked to prove his wealth and show he is serious he has failed every time. this is my massive worry, we cannot afford for this deal to fall through.

and by the way, the john terry rumours, rooney as caretaker, steve mcclaren coming in, these all tell me this takeover is anything but close and mel is running the show.

3 minutes ago, wollatonram said:

The money changing hands is the most important part, as several times the "sheikh" has been asked to prove his wealth and show he is serious he has failed every time. this is my massive worry, we cannot afford for this deal to fall through.

and by the way, the john terry rumours, rooney as caretaker, steve mcclaren coming in, these all tell me this takeover is anything but close and mel is running the show.

Big question is what will Mel do , if this turns out to be the case? I too am getting rather nervous.  I hope he has a Plan B that sees us make some sensible moves to make progress, rather than continue regressing.

4 minutes ago, RedSox said:

Big question is what will Mel do , if this turns out to be the case? I too am getting rather nervous.  I hope he has a Plan B that sees us make some sensible moves to make progress, rather than continue regressing.

He will probably continue what he has been doing for the past 3 years - celebrity appointments, underinvestment in the senior squad and overreliance on youth players

all a recipe for disaster

37 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Far from reviving us, this takeover is killing us, no?

It’s like we’ve put all our eggs into one basket.....  I wouldn’t say it’s killing us, that would take away any responsibility whose currently over seeing Derby County

15 minutes ago, wollatonram said:

He will probably continue what he has been doing for the past 3 years - celebrity appointments, underinvestment in the senior squad and overreliance on youth players

all a recipe for disaster

Only one solution for it then - Get your hand in your pocket, offer the money required to buy the club and then you can do things your way. Sounds like you may have all the answers.

Oh wait, what's that, you don't have the money, and you don't have any knowledge of how best to run a football club. Ah, didn't think so. 

You haven't a clue what's going on so unravel ya knickers 

Archived