Abu Derby County

tinman

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm starting to get the feeling it is going the same way as Newcastle.

Sounds like everything has been agreed, approved, the solicitors have done their checks and all that remains to happen is the cold hard cash to change hands.

I know you cant expect the club to keep updating the fans, but given the current dire situation we are in, if things were rosy and we were just waiting on a signature etc, a quick statement to say things are still on track, better days are around the corner etc.

The silence is deafening at the minute.

So nothing like Newcastle then, other than you don’t think it will proceed.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Sounds like everything has been agreed, approved, the solicitors have done their checks and and it wouldnt surprise me if all that remains to happen is the cold hard cash to change hands.

I know you cant expect the club to keep updating the fans, but given the current dire situation we are in, if things were rosy and we were just waiting on a signature etc, a quick statement to say things are still on track, better days are around the corner etc.

Why didn't you mention this before @MackworthRamIsGod? Is this the first time you've been having these concerns or have you been having these thoughts for quite a few days now?

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Sounds like everything has been agreed, approved, the solicitors have done their checks and all that remains to happen is the cold hard cash to change hands.

I'm afraid they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

We're all crying out for updates however, if they update us with messages such as "takeover is progressing, expect completion xx/xx" it would be a bit embarrassing and difficult if the progress stalled or halted completely for any reason. 

11 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I'm afraid they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

We're all crying out for updates however, if they update us with messages such as "takeover is progressing, expect completion xx/xx" it would be a bit embarrassing and difficult if the progress stalled or halted completely for any reason. 

Sale will go through shortly. 

According to the email the club has received, all it needs is to mail £10,000,000 to an address in Nairobi to help the investors get access to the £60 million they need. 

Apparently the £10 million will help overcome the confusion caused by a military coup. 

And that's it really. 

Everything will run smoothly. 

Hello? 

25 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Sounds like everything has been agreed, approved, the solicitors have done their checks and and it wouldnt surprise me if all that remains to happen is the cold hard cash to change hands.

Quite a crucial point I would think.