Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

How good is the next full time manager appointment with no money to spend either in the championship or league 1 

I still think Paul cook will sort us out and know who to buy to actually help us 

We have had our differences Sparkle but this post is spot on ...heard him in skysports this morning ...talks so much sense he really does deserve a crack with a bigger club ....please!

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

We have had our differences Sparkle but this post is spot on ...heard him in skysports this morning ...talks so much sense he really does deserve a crack with a bigger club ....please!

Paul Cook on a one year rolling contract would be fine. Million quid bonus to keep us up. If we are playing good football then another year. Paul Cook probably does not need any more players this year. He is one of the favourites for the Sunderland job. Proven in our division.

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Maybe we are waiting for us to win before announcing, could be what the hold up is?

I've predicted us to win 2-0 tonight so that's that us sorted...

Unfortunately I predict us to win every game and currently reside in devision 10 of the league so you may want to bear this in mind.

1 hour ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

I also think Paul Cook maybe a good choice for the next Derby Manager

I wasn't convinced but I'm becoming warmer to the idea, partly by default looking at the other candidates.

My fear is the decision will not be made for footballing reasons but on the basis of "a name" that the prospective new owner recognises.

2 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

2 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Unfortunately I predict us to win every game and currently reside in devision 10 of the league so you may want to bear this in mind.

That's you and me both.  

Archived