Abu Derby County

tinman

McClaren’s first piece of advice should be not to wait until the takeover is complete, get someone competent in the Manager’s seat now.

I didn’t think we’d get anything from these two games tbh, but the nature of the defeat tonight, I’m sorry, we need points from Wycombe and Coventry and I don’t see where the committee can buy a point from, so bye bye.

2 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

We will loose a duck ton more after relegation with these over paid bankers. 

We will?

I wont lose anything just my season ticket money.

Remember when you are saying 'we will lose' what you really mean is the guy that you are slating will lose.

Think you need to take a step back from your phone/computer because you reaction tonight is making you look silly.

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

We will?

I wont lose anything just my season ticket money.

Remember when you are saying 'we will lose' what you really mean is the guy that you are slating will lose.

Think you need to take a step back from your phone/computer because you reaction tonight is making you look silly.

Yes we will mate, because the finances of our club will be put under threat to such an extent that without new ownership going bust like Wimbledon is not an unquestionable thing. Not saying that will happen but we could be skint and stuck in league 1 for 10 years maybe going down to league 2, I don't give a duck about Morris's finances it's the reprecussions they could have. Hopefully I'm wrong we get a takeover and we can get atleast a bit of positive direction. I'm just furious with it all at the moment, utter shambles. 

Edited by Marriot Ram99

26 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Takeover needs to happen soon. Whats the hold up. These performances are damaging to the club. 

Get the takeover done & get a new manager in with his own team to sort this mess out before its too late. We can't carry on like this. It's madness

I don't understand what the hold up is? If they're already having says of massive decisions (Cocu sacking, Mac's return) then don't they pretty much own the club already? 

They're not businessmen if they're not knocking the price down by the game. Quite who would buy a Championship club for £60M that is losing money hand over fist and can't buy a goal I don't know. The club looks like a massive liability to me in its current position. If we weren't bottom of the league and managerless the length of time it takes to seal would be irrelevant. People questionning it now are doing so sensibly because any sensible person with a lot of money at stake would be evaluating the worsening risk profile by the week and wondering if the deal was still worth doing. Perhaps they're as intrigued as us to see if the team can score a goal before they sink the family jewels into it. No guarantee a new broom will get us winning games within a week.

Edited by SillyBilly