Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/11/2020 at 20:35, TomBustler1884 said:

I'd like to know why the club is making redundancies 5 weeks before christmas to hardworking commercial staff ahead of a takeover when they could be putting them on furlough.

Coupled with the lack of refund information, there's a massive lack of class from a club that is usually excellent in communicating with fans and dealing with its responsibility to the community.

Probably because that is not what the furlough scheme is for. It is there to protect jobs that are viable long term and it would appear that the new owners dont think they are?

Agree regarding the lack of communication over refunds though.

The silence is deafening .

Its o.k to leak the story out someones taking over by the formation of that company " derventinio holdings " or whatever , they knew when that happened the story would break . Since then the impression has been it will be over in a few days most it will take is the international break or this is the impression we were lead to believe. 

They issue a statement of there will be no further discussion on this subject till the takeover is done , well thats damn convenient isnt it .

What about now alot of time has passed no new information no nothing . All this is now doing is unsettling fans players and the club .If the new owners want to get respected by the fans that are going to turn up at games they need to give out some information now either that or Mel Morris does as this is fast turning into a complete farce and the fans deserve better .As Derby fans we have had to put up with some proper crap for years while turning up to spend our money , i know joe public these days are treated like sheep ( pardon the pun lol ) But the silence is becoming disrespectful to the fans and the club and the players and all staff . 

Get it done now or go away so we can move on .We all know this year deep down its either league 1 with no money or league 1 with the biggest sack full of cash in the history of the football league and i think its what we need . A damn good overhaul and clearout and start again at least if a takeover happens we have the finance and we are not marooned with no money . 

Something smells bad about all of this now ,if it isnt done this week then the writing is deffo on the wall its takover failed attempt number 3 and these guys want banning ! .

5 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

The silence is deafening .

Its o.k to leak the story out someones taking over by the formation of that company " derventinio holdings " or whatever , they knew when that happened the story would break . Since then the impression has been it will be over in a few days most it will take is the international break or this is the impression we were lead to believe. 

They issue a statement of there will be no further discussion on this subject till the takeover is done , well thats damn convenient isnt it .

What about now alot of time has passed no new information no nothing . All this is now doing is unsettling fans players and the club .If the new owners want to get respected by the fans that are going to turn up at games they need to give out some information now either that or Mel Morris does as this is fast turning into a complete farce and the fans deserve better .As Derby fans we have had to put up with some proper crap for years while turning up to spend our money , i know joe public these days are treated like sheep ( pardon the pun lol ) But the silence is becoming disrespectful to the fans and the club and the players and all staff . 

Get it done now or go away so we can move on .We all know this year deep down its either league 1 with no money or league 1 with the biggest sack full of cash in the history of the football league and i think its what we need . A damn good overhaul and clearout and start again at least if a takeover happens we have the finance and we are not marooned with no money . 

Something smells bad about all of this now ,if it isnt done this week then the writing is deffo on the wall its takover failed attempt number 3 and these guys want banning ! .

Surely you don’t expect the club or the new owners to give a running commentary on how the fine details of the sale are going every single day?

17 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the Derventio company created in May, and has been owned by BZG from day 1?

Archived