Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, rammieib said:

Not at all. As someone else has said, silence is a good thing and there are no leaks.

When you look at the structure, there are circa 6 or 7 legal identities that I am guessing are being acquired. The stadium ownership is tricky (and if that is bought for less than 80 million whilst the EFL appeal is going on it could look bad), and i am also hoping they want to repay the loan we took this summer but MSD will be based in the States and I'm sure there would be an early penalty charge on that.

MM has been isolating until Thursday, SP also working remote. Signatures on docs will be needed which can all be done remotely but still a huge complexity.

I'm very confident it'll all happen. I just want to see the new structure and I hope the decision maker knows about football....

The EFL are not appealing about the stadium deal just the accounting process 

2 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

The EFL are not appealing about the stadium deal just the accounting process 

Yep agreed but if MM sells the club and the stadium now for 60m that looks dodgy.

Only thing you could say is the news owners are actually inheriting 30m of debt so the stadium could be sold for 80m and you get significant debt overall so the total transaction is 60m etc

Either way, it’s all guesswork as we don’t have a clue right now.

What does really matter to ordinary fan whether we get sold for 60m or 80m. 

Our over riding concern is team on the pitch at this present time. if something doesn't change soon there only one way the value of the club is going and that isn't UP.

The fortunes of 'most' clubs financially are tied up with how well they do on the pitch.  

Unless we turn around our season smartish were going to have a mountain to climb to get where our fans and potential new owner want us to be i.e. the premiership.

If Carlsberg did Wednesdays.

Takeover announced in the morning, with the new owner photographed with our new manager Rafa Benitez, who takes control of team affairs that day. 

Rooney who’s wages are obviously subsidised by 32Red, scores a last minute free kick against Middlesbrough, camera then pans to a delirious Sheikh Khaled doing the bounce and then a certain Steve Gibson crying. 

13 minutes ago, Josh said:

Takeover announced in the morning, with the new owner photographed with our new manager Rafa Benitez, who takes control of team affairs that day. 

Rooney who’s wages are obviously subsidised by 32Red, scores a last minute free kick against Middlesbrough, camera then pans to a delirious Sheikh Khaled doing the bounce and then a certain Steve Gibson crying. 

If Carlsberg did scripts ......that would be the one !! 

COYR !

3 hours ago, Richard246 said:

No need you will see for yourself 

You claim you are protecting your ITK source fair enough. So some yes/no questions. 

1) Will the sale go through this week? 

2)a Do the new owners have a particular manager in mind? 

b) If so, has he been approached? 

c) If yes, will he be appointed this week? 

24 minutes ago, Josh said:

This, plus us winning via a controversial goal that makes Colin go apesh*t on the touch line in full view of the cameras. ???

9 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

You claim you are protecting your ITK source fair enough. So some yes/no questions. 

1) Will the sale go through this week? 

2)a Do the new owners have a particular manager in mind? 

b) If so, has he been approached? 

c) If yes, will he be appointed this week? 

1) Hope so

2)a Yes

2)b Yes

2)c Unlikely

Archived