Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, europia said:

Welcome to the forum. It's a really interesting time to join in the fun!

This forum has been vital to me and a lot of other people during the Covid crisis. Good insights and great humour abound. Amazing how many different formations and teams have been picked on here though. All of my best selections unfortunately included twelve players though.

3 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Aaah its CM again. He will be the most fouled player on the pitch tomorrow without doubt. 

Wonder if bookies are letting you bet on how many minutes he is vertical for out of 90. I'd bet 14, the other 76 he'll be the "got the bits out the IKEA box and wondering just what that round character is supposed to be - a man? a moomin? and why do these drawings not make sense" phase of wardrobe construction.

15 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

Hi im new to this forum. Nice to meet everyone

Welcome!

1) Do you do puns?

2) Do you want Chris Martin back?

3) Do you wet the bed if we lose a game and demand the managers head?

4) Is your preferred formation 4-4-3?

5) Are you an advocate of Mac3?

6) Do you accept B4 as your leader?

7) Do you accept @Davidas your God?

8- Can you articulate Rooneys best position?

9) Cocu in or out? (I know)

10) Do you accept since being founded our best football that was played in all our history was in 2014?

11 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Be interesting to see if the managerial committee of four all agree on a lineup, formation and tactics.

It's unlikely to play out that way. Put a group of people in a room and you'll naturally have a leader.
Given, as GK coach, will fall to one side, Walker, someone inexperienced at this level will go to another side, leaving Rooney and Rosenior. One of them still wants to be out there playing, so the man with the final say is...

10 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

It's unlikely to play out that way. Put a group of people in a room and you'll naturally have a leader.
Given, as GK coach, will fall to one side, Walker, someone inexperienced at this level will go to another side, leaving Rooney and Rosenior. One of them still wants to be out there playing, so the man with the final say is...

Mel?

11 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

agree, LR has the final say   but one thing WR has said is, 'keep it simple' and I think that's what we'll see tomorrow 

Archived