Abu Derby County

tinman

On East Midlands Today on Tuesday was told the take supposed to be complete with 48 hours, what have we heard from the club NOTHING? I doubt whether the takeover will be announced this week which drags it into next week, I for one is fed up of waiting and in the meantime we have tweedle dee and tweedle dum in charge of the club(Rooney and Rosenior). 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ziggyram59 said:

On East Midlands Today on Tuesday was told the take supposed to be complete with 48 hours, what have we heard from the club NOTHING? I doubt whether the takeover will be announced this week which drags it into next week, I for one is fed up of waiting and in the meantime we have tweedle dee and tweedle dum in charge of the club(Rooney and Rosenior). 

You seem a bit tense Ziggy?

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You seem a bit tense Ziggy?

How did you guess? I'm just fed up of getting up everyday wondering if this is the day of the takeover so hopefully our club can move on. Get a proper manager and some investment into the club, or go backwards and name Rooney as manager and end up like Sunderland in League 1. 

12 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

How did you guess? I'm just fed up of getting up everyday wondering if this is the day of the takeover so hopefully our club can move on. Get a proper manager and some investment into the club, or go backwards and name Rooney as manager and end up like Sunderland in League 1. 

It's only football mate. Don't let boardroom dealings affect your day.

1 hour ago, David said:

Was always concerned cocu was undermined somewhat with the appointment of rosenior and then Rooney as coaches under him , watching them both there does nothing to allay that concern nor does it fill me with hope that the undercurrent is has stopped with the removal of cocu ,,, sorry but for me let them both go and get a boss in who is boss and the squad is clear is the boss 

1 minute ago, Archied said:

Was always concerned cocu was undermined somewhat with the appointment of rosenior and then Rooney as coaches under him , watching them both there does nothing to allay that concern nor does it fill me with hope that the undercurrent is has stopped with the removal of cocu ,,, sorry but for me let them both go and get a boss in who is boss and the squad is clear is the boss 

Another topic going for that, the tweet that I thought was of interest here was the virtual meeting that has taken place 

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. So the new boss can't have any coaches then cos they'll undermine him? 

That's a deliberately reductionist interpretation and you know it. Rooney's performances have been well blow par this season, and the level he set for himself last season. The rhetoric was clearly acknowledging their ambitions to be managers and whether this affected their duties and performance in them due to seeing an opening if poor form led to Cocu's departure. 

it's not just ''uh manager can't have coaches in case they undermine them''... because that's just daft

Just now, YorkshireRam said:

That's a deliberately reductionist interpretation and you know it. Rooney's performances have been well blow par this season, and the level he set for himself last season.

Not just Rooney though, although that's ignored because he's the big target.

Archived