Abu Derby County

tinman

3 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

It all depends what side of the bed you happen to get out of in the morning ?

If your feeling positive its likely.

if your feeling down or missus has just given you half dozen jobs to do then its unlikely.

If its one of those days when you couldn't give a monkey's about anything then is its a BIG couldn't careless/ neither.

By the way do you always write 3 posts on the same subject when one will do ?

You could have had a different emoji for each option... On one post. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rambalin said:

You guys do realise that this guy does not live in Abu Dhabi but in Dubai. He is related to that royal family... he is married into the Dubai Royal family. 

If you’re looking for factually correct comments, Dubai fear you’re on the wrong forum m’duk.

51 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

I want to get a feel of whether people think this purchase is likely, unlikely, or neither, but I couldn't work it out from reading the last few pages of the thread.

So I thought that I could try doing a sort of survey - and we can see how many likes each answer gets. (And then added to more answers.)

Surely the only two options are likely or unlikely. How can it be neither?  Any way it’s highly likely from me

11 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

Is there any actual news yet I’ve not been following this rumour mill for the past few days.

Yes but we've only been able to reveal it in code. You have to take the 2nd letter from each post in this thread to get the full story. It won't make any sense if you don't start from the beginning though.

Taken from Wikipedia

Muslims gather for worship at a mosque at noon on "gathering day" (Yawm al-Jumʿah) which corresponds with Friday.

Thus "gathering day" is often regarded as the weekly day off. This is frequently made official, with many Muslim countries adopting Friday and Saturday

Based on this, I'm assuming that the announcement will need to be tomorrow ? As Friday is not a 'business' day

Maybe we are still negotiating the release of the stadium from Dell.

I'd rather they take their time if it means we get the stadium back in our ownership.

I'd say Cocu leaving was an indication the takeover was as good as done.

My impatience is purely because I cant wait to see the club statement and watch all the Forest fans tell us on Twitter it means nothing because of FFP ?

24 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Taken from Wikipedia

Muslims gather for worship at a mosque at noon on "gathering day" (Yawm al-Jumʿah) which corresponds with Friday.

Thus "gathering day" is often regarded as the weekly day off. This is frequently made official, with many Muslim countries adopting Friday and Saturday

Based on this, I'm assuming that the announcement will need to be tomorrow ? As Friday is not a 'business' day

Said that last week but it still didnt happen!

21 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Taken from Wikipedia

The company I work for does a lot of business with the UAE and if you need something on a Friday you are poo out of luck. They do work Sundays though and often on Saturdays as well. 

14 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Maybe we are still negotiating the release of the stadium from Dell.

I'd rather they take their time if it means we get the stadium back in our ownership.

I'd say Cocu leaving was an indication the takeover was as good as done.

My impatience is purely because I cant wait to see the club statement and watch all the Forest fans tell us on Twitter it means nothing because of FFP ?

You don’t really need to start negotiating the release of the stadium. Just pay them back what they are owed, plus interest accruing.

Archived