Abu Derby County

tinman

45 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

New massage parlour next to Gregs? Come on Bubbles, spill the beans.

I once spilled my beans in Bubbles, and my tub of chicken. The chicken I picked up and ate based on my ‘3 seconds rule’, but the carpet was not in great condition so when the lady came into the room and asked me what I wanted I said a dustpan and brush. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SFox1993 said:

Only 2 out of those are likely to happen...

You’re right, you can reverse a curse and pretty much name anything you want once you’ve brought it. 

22 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I once spilled my beans in Bubbles, and my tub of chicken. The chicken I picked up and ate based on my ‘3 seconds rule’, but the carpet was not in great condition so when the lady came into the room and asked me what I wanted I said a dustpan and brush. 

Only got a couple of quid on ya ?

I want to get a feel of whether people think this purchase is likely, unlikely, or neither, but I couldn't work it out from reading the last few pages of the thread.

So I thought that I could try doing a sort of survey - and we can see how many likes each answer gets. (And then added to more answers.)

I think that the purchase is:

I'M NOT SURE!

I'm not ITK; I'm not sure; please don't make me choose; I don't have a gut feeling about this; how can you expect me to express an opinion without all of the facts ... (hold on a second, how did you get on to this forum - intruder!)

6 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

I want to get a feel of whether people think this purchase is likely, unlikely, or neither, but I couldn't work it out from reading the last few pages of the thread.

So I thought that I could try doing a sort of survey - and we can see how many likes each answer gets. (And then added to more answers.)

the things people do for their community reputation   ?

18 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I don't get all this stadium business,  are the rumours that the new owners will buy the club but not the ground? Then in low IQ terms for me to understand what will happen to the stadium? 

The club doesn't own the stadium anymore. Mel Morris owns it. If another party buys the club then that doesn't mean Mel is necessarily selling them the stadium as well. Mel would just lease the stadium back to the club if he does keep it.

3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Very exciting news coming in the next 3 days... ? Not trying to be cryptic but can't give anything away. Will just say though that one of the things is the takeover. (Common Knowledge) the other thing isn't a manager... ? 

Don't believe a word of what your saying bubbles. If it hasn't got  a 48 hour time frame in it, I don't want to know sorry ??

9 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

It all depends what side of the bed you happen to get out of in the morning ?

If your feeling positive its likely.

if your feeling down or missus has just given you half dozen jobs to do then its unlikely.

If its one of those days when you couldn't give a monkey's about anything then is its a BIG couldn't careless/ neither.

By the way do you always write 3 posts on the same subject when one will do ?

Archived