Abu Derby County

tinman

36 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Very exciting news coming in the next 3 days... ? Not trying to be cryptic but can't give anything away. Will just say though that one of the things is the takeover. (Common Knowledge) the other thing isn't a manager... ? 

Are we signing a free agent ?

39 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Very exciting news coming in the next 3 days... ? Not trying to be cryptic but can't give anything away. Will just say though that one of the things is the takeover. (Common Knowledge) the other thing isn't a manager... ? 

Amazon documentary - All or Nothing

Edited by DCFC1388

NOT IN THE KNOW?

scanning through the internet and their seems to be a lot of trash journalism speculating on collaborations with man city,potential new signings in January.

Surely only a handful of people will know the intent and credentials of the new owner,even less if any ? who the next manager may possibly be, and until the above have both been implemented i would assume most news is cheap speculation trash journalism.

of course it's great not to have our spirits dampend too much at this time and I will take the opportunity to dream that the new owner has the cash to splash, a top manager is already awaiting to be announced and Man city want to collaborate with Lampard in loaning us fringe quality players too transform our fortunes. Of course I can dream ,but no doubt in reality mediocre will emerge during the following days. Until then I will continue to dream.It's the Derby way?

Edited by ram1964

2 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

interesting to read Aidan Cusick writing that we are destined to get City players on loan in Jan

If it's right it calls into question the suggestion that there is a rift between Mansour and Khaled. 

It also raises some warning bells, because if Mansour and Khaled are seen to be colluding (player loans, use of our Academy perhaps) the PL and the EFL will go mental. 

Well they are not bothered by what has been happening at Watford for years and in more recent times at the red dogs 

Just now, RedSox said:

A Stadium Sponsoring / renaming deal isn't good news and doesn't do anything for us, as Mel owns it - unless the Sheikh is buying it back and then having a mega-sponsoring deal that allows us to sign some more players, perhaps?

I think this is what the delay has been in terms of Dell having it as collateral. I think the stadium will be bought as part of the deal.