Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This forum is going to in to absolute meltdown if it's not announced by friday I will even say it will start by Wednesday as how long should it take if funds were remitted late last week . I will say it again my monies on it wont go ahead this week and finally the penny will drop with the do gooders that like to moan at the moaners lol 

10 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

This forum is going to in to absolute meltdown if it's not announced by friday I will even say it will start by Wednesday as how long should it take if funds were remitted late last week . I will say it again my monies on it wont go ahead this week and finally the penny will drop with the do gooders that like to moan at the moaners lol 

Well that's a surprise

Hi, i am ramit and i am an addict.  It started out innocently enough, a peek here, a flip of pages there, but soon mushroomed into an update or a hundred here, an anxiety attack there and now i am stuck and can't get out and my greatest fear is that my supply will dry up.

24 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Do you actually know what a do Gooder is?

The only reason people moan about the moaners is because the moaners keep moaning and and seem to be on a mission to convert anyone who clings to any hope that the deal might still go ahead. Almost as if they are trying to out do each other.

You’ve made your views clear so you don’t have to keep ramming it down our throats.

6 minutes ago, ramit said:

Hi, i am ramit and i am an addict.  It started out innocently enough, a peek here, a flip of pages there, but soon mushroomed into an update or a hundred here, an anxiety attack there and now i am stuck and can't get out and my greatest fear is that my supply will dry up.

I've got the name of the bank and branch they're using, if that helps...

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

The only reason people moan about the moaners is because the moaners keep moaning and and seem to be on a mission to convert anyone who clings to any hope that the deal might still go ahead. Almost as if they are trying to out do each other.

I was going to say do gooders is a bit of strange term for the context!

50 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

giphy.gif

Police release a picture of a man they'd like to speak to concerning computer fraud at the Derby County Football Club, A very Large and Substantial amount of Monies have been diverted elsewhere, The Police are asking all those on social media to keep a look out for this man, A reward of 2 home tickets to any remaining game for season 20-21 to the person who's evidence results in the capture and conviction of this man.

burglar-in-traditional-costume-burglar-w

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

You’ve made your views clear so you don’t have to keep ramming it down our throats.

I once spent a week with do gooders trying to ram it down my throat.

Never went to Church camp again.

Archived