Matej Vydra

JfR

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Didn't some fud on twitter say we were loaning Vydra?

Yes, I think it even managed to get his name trending on Twitter, which I would say is a successful day at the office for a nonsense merchant

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just watching Burnley against Bournemouth - Vyds looks so fed up - mainly because the other Burnley players haven’t sussed out that he’s not Chris Wood so keep hitting high balls into the box. Simply not playing to his strengths - for all the credit Dyche gets for keeping them competitive in the PL, they’re a very one dimensional team and when they’re forced to play without their main strikers they just don’t seem to have a plan B.....

• 4 weeks later...

Luxury player, was an odd move for Sean Dyche to be honest, not the sort of player you could see grafting for him.

Probably leave in the summer, for a loss, wouldn’t be surprised to see him back at Watford.

9 hours ago, Zag zig said:

His goal tonight against the Foxes was smashed into the net with the sort of finish that got us off our seats.

Commentator said first goal in 27 league games though, so clearly not being played in enough.

Dyche hasn't got a clue how to get the best out of him (or stubbonly refuses to change his sytem to accomodate him) - when he gets a game, it's normally as a replacement for one of their big forwards and yet they drop him in as a direct replacement. Cracking goal laast night but that was down to a mistake that he capitalised on, not something the Burnley team created for him....I'm sure the extra money is nice, but it must be depressing for him knowing he'll only ever be feeding off scraps when he gets game time.... 

4 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Dyche hasn't got a clue how to get the best out of him (or stubbonly refuses to change his sytem to accomodate him) - when he gets a game, it's normally as a replacement for one of their big forwards and yet they drop him in as a direct replacement. Cracking goal laast night but that was down to a mistake that he capitalised on, not something the Burnley team created for him....I'm sure the extra money is nice, but it must be depressing for him knowing he'll only ever be feeding off scraps when he gets game time.... 

If I was on £30k a week I don't think I'd care.

Archived