Will Hughes

ViewsFromTheMiddle

Just now, Ramarena said:

I always thought there was a catch with some these percentages of sale agreements and they have to be a percentage of the value over the original fee or something along those lines?

Yeah sell-on %'s are normslly based on the profit so we'll get very little*

* cue predictable posts saying that we sold him for £3 and a bag of footballs or some such.

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

* cue predictable posts saying that we sold him for £3 and a bag of footballs or some such.

So we’re getting 10 million quid then????

And if not……….image.gif.5b6bea5de4a498160a038793c5fa31e7.gif

10 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Not always. It usually depends on the initial fee. Lower fee is with a percentage of future sale (full price). We didn’t get very much for Will, which makes me think it could be percent of next sale. At this point, any amount is helpful.

Oh, and it was £4 and some cones!

16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think after so many appearance I dont if that was for watford we would have got 9m I think if that still counts for palace I am not sure.

Chuffin ell! What would he have to do to get £9m?? appear in the Champions League Final with his Gran in goals.

Not that he wasn’t worth £9m I know he is worth every penny I just don’t think we got his true value.

19 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Another great player from our academy. Nobody can say anything bad about our Will. Another player who is Derby through and through. 

Remember the time when we played Fulham in the semi final of the play offs, he was in the middle of our supporters in the pub. 

What a guy. 

I reckon he'll be back here once his stint at Palace is over.

I honestly thought he'd achieve more than a stint at Watford and Palace after those first few years here. More frustrating is that Derby are falling behind such clubs even more now. I suppose it shows just how good players have to be at the top end of the premier league 

11 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Another great player from our academy. Nobody can say anything bad about our Will. Another player who is Derby through and through. 

Remember the time when we played Fulham in the semi final of the play offs, he was in the middle of our supporters in the pub. 

What a guy. 

Ahem

12 hours ago, 24Charlie said:

To be honest he was lucky to get a move to the Prem in the first place because his form in his last season for us was abysmal.