Will Hughes

ViewsFromTheMiddle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

As the love felt by some for Hughes, been lost after his antics during tonight's game?

What antics? ?

I thought that was a fairly ordinary Will hughes performance by his standards. Just shows what we’re missing. Our midfield has never really fully recovered. 

Wasn't able to follow the game tonight due to other commitments, curious as to the  "antics"?

Didn't expect us to get anything from tonight so any point would have been a bonus to me.

Had a feeling he might score against us a la huddlestone all those years ago. I hope he comes back to us some day same as hudds as well

9 hours ago, 1of4 said:

As the love felt by some for Hughes, been lost after his antics during tonight's game?

Not at all.  I wish we had a midfielder who was that savvy.  He bossed the game without appearing to break a sweat, and we only got back into it when he went off...

If anything our collective hatred for Gary 'The Snake' Rowett should increase exponentially

10 hours ago, 1of4 said:

What antics? ? he just completely bossed the game and reminded us all why none of us ever wanted him to leave. He didn’t even celebrate his goal - hope he comes back one day.