Keogh

Sean

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Brad and Weimann too apparently.

Not sure Forsyth should be doing that with his knees,  is that Keogh, if it is he looks like a 30 yr old steptoe. The girl at the front has made a mistake with the hand gesture or really wants to show her displeasure at Weimann nicking her pitcher of Sangria. 

14 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Not sure Forsyth should be doing that with his knees,  is that Keogh, if it is he looks like a 30 yr old steptoe. The girl at the front has made a mistake with the hand gesture or really wants to show her displeasure at Weimann nicking her pitcher of Sangria. 

Wincey in the gang too?

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I'm pleased for him he got back so quick, I was told it was as bad a injury as Barker's.

Whether we were right or wrong to get rid, I'm happy to see him back on the pitch and healthy.

Me too, Rev - it just makes me sad when we are watching our defence all over the place to think of what we had (and took for granted.) I hope he does very well for MK.

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

Me too, Rev - it just makes me sad when we are watching our defence all over the place to think of what we had (and took for granted.) I hope he does very well for MK.

I'd be interested once his careers over and he's free to speak how he viewed the events of that fateful night?

I suspect it won't fit the narrative that's been painted so far, without making him innocent obviously.