Timi Max Elsnik

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

I guess those making the decision felt he wasn't good enough for a place in a Championship squad. The level he's currently playing at would seem to justify that view, although we don't know how important it was to him to go back home and play his football there.

We seem to have been quite poor at loaning players out to the right clubs, I can only think of Max Lowe in term of young player who've had a good loan out then come back and competed for 1st team places *sits back and waits for 100 examples of why I'm wrong*

6 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

We seem to have been quite poor at loaning players out to the right clubs, I can only think of Max Lowe in term of young player who've had a good loan out then come back and competed for 1st team places *sits back and waits for 100 examples of why I'm wrong*

I think it's more a case of them not being good enough. You could possibly add Roos and Bennett to the list of those sent out on loan and then challenged for a first team place on their return to Derby.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...