World Series

MuespachRam

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Probably the it’s exciting baseball game ever last night...get on the tube of you and check It out..! 
go Rays.!  

You get som amazing incidents in baseball.  Ancient history I know but I will never forget Kirk Gibson hitting the winner in 1988 dodgers v A’s.  The guy couldn’t run and the hit had to be out of the stadium to win the game.  The longest home run in history as he staggered around the bases with the whole stadium on their feet.  Awesome.  You maybe too young to remember it but try and find it on YouTube 

19 hours ago, Spanish said:

You get som amazing incidents in baseball.  Ancient history I know but I will never forget Kirk Gibson hitting the winner in 1988 dodgers v A’s.  The guy couldn’t run and the hit had to be out of the stadium to win the game.  The longest home run in history as he staggered around the bases with the whole stadium on their feet.  Awesome.  You maybe too young to remember it but try and find it on YouTube 

I lived in the East Bay (Oakland A's territory) for a few years - everyone remembers that, even if they weren't born.

Archived