Jozwiak Disallowed Goal

David

Jozwiak Disallowed Goal  

296 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

I think injuries or not we shouldn’t have been on 3 points from our opening 6 matches. I’m not a big Cocu fan which is my opinion. Maybe asking for 4 points or bust is wrong/harsh but how many points do you expect against the next 2?

I think 2 more positive performances and 2 draws would be fine. Long long season to come....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing wrong with their goal.

Nothing wrong with our goal.

VAR wouldn’t have over turned it.

BUT it should have stood. At no point is the GK’s ability to see that ball impeded.

Feel so sorry for Wozniak, could have given him legendary status immediately.

1 hour ago, TomTom92 said:

I think injuries or not we shouldn’t have been on 3 points from our opening 6 matches. I’m not a big Cocu fan which is my opinion. Maybe asking for 4 points or bust is wrong/harsh but how many points do you expect against the next 2?

I expect us to be competitive. 

In my opinion, goal should have stood, so Jozwiak already has legend status, he got that ball in the back of the net against Forest. Such a shame. 

2 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Even after a night's sleep, I'm still mightily pissed off by this. All we're asking for is some consistency for ducks sake! If you disallow the Forest goal, disallow ours. The Forest goal stood, therefore so should have Jozwiak's. 

I don’t think the Forest goal was offside and I don’t think their player got in the eyeline of Marshall. It was the push on Curtis that should have resulted in the goal being disallowed. I can see why Waghorn was given offside, if he hadn’t of jumped we would probably have got away with it...

49 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I don’t think the Forest goal was offside and I don’t think their player got in the eyeline of Marshall. It was the push on Curtis that should have resulted in the goal being disallowed. I can see why Waghorn was given offside, if he hadn’t of jumped we would probably have got away with it...

There was nothing to get away with? We didn’t do anything wrong? 

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Nothing wrong with their goal.

Nothing wrong with our goal.

VAR wouldn’t have over turned it.

Feel so sorry for Wozniak, could have given him legendary status immediately.

If we've got Apple's co founder playing for us surely Mel needs to start tapping him up for a few quid to inject into the club 

2 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

There was nothing to get away with? We didn’t do anything wrong? 

It would have looked to the linesman that Waggers jumped over the ball and was as a result directly in line with the shot and in the eyeline of their keeper, in an offside position. The jump gave the linesman the wrong  impression, that was the point I was making ?

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

It would have looked to the linesman that Waggers jumped over the ball and was as a result directly in line with the shot and in the eyeline of their keeper, in an offside position. The jump gave the linesman the wrong  impression, that was the point I was making ?

Fair point. As mentioned below, referee can easily ask the linesman what he’s seen. Then tell the linesman he wasn’t in line of sight and the goal stands. 

6 minutes ago, AutoWindscreens said:

What's clear from that pic is that the ref could see that Waghorn was not in the keeper's line of sight.

So he should have had the cojones to ignore the linesman.

Yes i think you are correct as the linesman was correctly flagging as Waghorn was standing offside,i think what did us no favours in terms of the the goal that he decided to jump making it look like he was right in front of the sight of the goalkeeper when he clearly was not

5 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Yes i think you are correct as the linesman was correctly flagging as Waghorn was standing offside,i think what did us no favours in terms of the the goal that he decided to jump making it look like he was right in front of the sight of the goalkeeper when he clearly was not

I refer you to the Honourable gentleman above ?

Archived